Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

LETS ALL GET BEHIND ROEDER!!!!

Whats wrong with taking the shot ?

He has played around with this club and has put it in to one of its worst positions ever. Nobody wants to buy us,we have no money and we are forced to release and sell our best players. You are not supposed to get rid of your assetts but keep them and make sure nobody even approaches them. Well done Glenn, give Croft a contract.

[quote user="lynn canary"]

He has played around with this club and has put it in to one of its worst positions ever. Nobody wants to buy us,we have no money and we are forced to release and sell our best players. You are not supposed to get rid of your assetts but keep them and make sure nobody even approaches them. Well done Glenn, give Croft a contract.

[/quote]For the last timeDeliar and the board have left us in a precarious position with terrible decisions. Its not Roeders fault that we have no money and the reason we are forced to sell players is nothing to do with Roeder. I want Roeder out but no-where near as much as I want her and her board out.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="lynn canary"]

[/quote]

For the last time

Deliar and the board have left us in a precarious position with terrible decisions. Its not Roeders fault that we have no money and the reason we are forced to sell players is nothing to do with Roeder. I want Roeder out but no-where near as much as I want her and her board out.
[/quote]

the board have given you more money to spend than burnley in the last three transfer windows c.t!

now burnley 4th and norwich are 18th guess?

any hoo

prior to last three windows norwich was far superior team than burnley

only thing you can moan at the board at is picking the wrong manager/s

but grant and roeder have had enough funds to them

cardiff as well

dave jones made his first and only cash signing in his reign at the club in the summer with 100k signing of ross mccormack

sorry ct.. dont agree , roeder has had money , and wasted it on players he wont play, or send back .

we pay the wages , then not play them , rather than having 3 or 4 players and not use them as they arnt any better than what we have, get 1 in thats better

that the whole point , the guy is sending us backwards.

[quote user="CT "]where in my post did I say Roeder hasnt ben funded? idiot...[/quote]

so its roeders fault then surely?

i mean if he been suffiecently backed - yes not to the scale you all wish for - but certainly for at worst comfortable mid table, and the bloke has got you in a relegation battle - then it is he fault in my opinion

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="CT "]where in my post did I say Roeder hasnt ben funded? idiot...[/quote]

so its roeders fault then surely?

i mean if he been suffiecently backed - yes not to the scale you all wish for - but certainly for at worst comfortable mid table, and the bloke has got you in a relegation battle - then it is he fault in my opinion

[/quote]

Fight!

he has blown all the money on loan players which has backfired.

got rid of all the players we had.

we will be left with no players at the end of the season possible in division 1.

surely it would have been better to add a couple of players , and spent the money wisely .

like he did when he first came here and nearly got in to the play offs.

the board should have bit birminghams hand off when we were offered taylor, and lita.by reading.

thats 700k for two quality players, yes wages would have been higher , but rather that than spend money for players that hardly get in the squad even.

taylor proved himself , and wanted to stay.

this club will never go forward with no stability , none of the players know if they or comming or going ,

[quote user="CT "]

Answer me one question. If we replace Roeder, do you think another manager could succeed with the funds roeder has had?

[/quote]

• owen doyle
  • dave jones
  • alan irvine
  • neil warnock
  • paul sturrock
  • simon davey

from our league alone have all spent peanuts, made there side at least hard to beat. seem to be on the fans side.

well we have taken chances before of which hasnt worked ..

i would have have bothroyd back , at least the players liked him.

my mate who played under him for the youth team , said hes a respected nice bloke, and does motorvate players.

i bet he would get more out of the crop we have now,

respect goes a long way with players and fans alike.

seems strange all the players who have left here , loan or gone for good , all have played well .

chadwick, huckerby , cureton , martin.

all done better than what they done here , hoolihan done well for blackpool , came here and isnt anything like how he was there,

blokes a plonker

how many loans? i mean is that any way to build a team, then yes, give him benefit of the doubt... maybe he was only doing it to get you through to the end of the season but wait no the turnip does it again and loans and loans and loans

now certain loans who add quality to the squad yes that good loan - i.e lita, kenneddy

but ones which dont in bates, grounds, harvehville etc... no

but glenn reckons he the clever one in keep loaning, sorry glenn but if its such a succesful system how come norwich are the only team using that system 12months down the line

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

WITH A LOADED GUN....and chase him out of Norwich City fc

[/quote]You mean we only get to have one gun between the 25000 of us?! I know it''s the credit crunch and all but can''t we have a few more, I''m not complaining though, I''ll be just as happy with a flaming torch and a pitchfork

[quote user="singing canary"]

and not very well at that.

have you any idea how much its cost us this season , im curious..

[/quote]

you personally i.e ticket wise?

transfer fee''s?

total fee''s/wages?

or league position?

to the "have you any idea how much its cost us this season?"

Has Roder ever had a succesfull season as a manager? whats the best league placing he''s reached? All I can see is a guy with 3 relegated clubs on his CV, a number of sackings, & a degree in sarcasm & smartass answers...

[quote user="wilw6"]Has Roder ever had a succesfull season as a manager? whats the best league placing he''s reached? All I can see is a guy with 3 relegated clubs on his CV, a number of sackings, & a degree in sarcasm & smartass answers...[/quote]

Finished 7th in the Premiership twice..

larry with ateam that was passed on to him , which he later wrecked and nearly got relegated with.

and he fell out with nearly everyone in burnley.. just avoiding relegation,