Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

what would make you stop going to the games?

when the standard of football is rubbish,when we have no star players,when we are at the bottom of table,when we have no money,when we have a manager who plays players out of postion ,thats what it would take to stop me going...............lol............think its time i stopped

[quote user="canarydan23"]If they carry on putting fat cheerleaders in front of me whilst other stands get the fit ones I''ll soon stop going.[/quote]You must be in the Barclay... we get all the munters.

[quote user="canarydan23"]

They say they''re from the UEA, which means they must be over 18, but some of them look like jailbait.

[/quote]They should be the "AVIVA Beavers".

Prohibition[:(]

The so called football played by the home team at Carrow Road is hard enough to stomache with blurred vision, watching it sober would be too painfull to consider.

I dont believe this thread, i dont like this thread.

your team is your team for gods sake.

i''m so yellow it hurts.

managers come and go, some succeed, some fail - some badly, thats the game!

your team is your team.

i only get home so often but i always come home.

i was there on a cold night in january (I think) when we lost 6-nil in the cup to forest, that was low. so what!

i wish i''d been there to see the scum eat dirt last month.

i''ll be home to watch the argyle game, i hope we score a hat full, if we dont, so what!

i shall return again and again.

i''m so yellow it hurts.

(house swap wanted - nice rural setting in west country)

[quote user="Wally"]nothing on earth! I''d bleed yellow and green.[/quote]

CITY TILL I DIE, I''M CITY TILL I DIE, I KNOW I AM, I''M SURE I AM,I''M CITY TILL I DIE........................

probably only moving abroad.. even if i moved miles away like Glasgow or somewhere i''d still try and come back for every game!

jas :)

[quote user="canarydownunder"]
moving to Australia 
[/quote]

Where are you in Western Australia? I spend time there every year.

[quote user="canarydan23"]If they carry on putting fat cheerleaders in front of me whilst other stands get the fit ones I''ll soon stop going.[/quote]lmfao!!

In answer to the thread title, the only things that would make me stop going to games are external things (eg job, being able to afford it etc) and have absolutely nothing to do with how well we are doing or what division we are in.  

You can hardly say that City fans could be classed as glory hunters, but imo those who desert the side when things are getting tough are as close as we''ll get.

I''m no longer a season ticket holder, and so just go on a casual basis at the moment. Cost is definitely a factor - I tend to go to the lower priced games as much as possible. I suppose I''ve been to about five matches so far this season, and hope to go to at least a couple more before May. I would never stop going altogether - even if we somehow ended up in The Conference (or whatever it''s called now). The main reason that I''ve been to far fewer matches this season is a lack of funds - although if I''d been to every game like some of you, I would probably be seriously disillusioned and depressed with it all like most regulars.

Funny how many posts on here say never, were they all here 6 years ago when we used to get anything between 12-16,000? I''ve been regularly going for about a decade but I''m not gonna renew next season. With uni, money and the quality of the football and my waning interest in any football I doubt I''ll go to more than 5 games next year.

[quote user="Fellas"]Funny how many posts on here say never, were they all here 6 years ago when we used to get anything between 12-16,000? I''ve been regularly going for about a decade but I''m not gonna renew next season. With uni, money and the quality of the football and my waning interest in any football I doubt I''ll go to more than 5 games next year.
[/quote]

Fellas at your age there is a lot more to life than football so get into it. Football watching is for old fellas like me who has to ask his son "who scored" when its down at the River End. City will still be here when you have been round the World a dozen times. In my day the players were too, Duncan Fobes, Martin Peters, Kevin Keelan and others who managed 300 apperances and more.