Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

Would ya?

I''m glad you lot realised that I meant signing him and not sleeping with him!

I would on a free until the end of the season. He could be a bit of a Dion as he never really had pace. Mind you he could be a Hartson.

So go on Glenn, get him.

Brins us back to the O''Neil days when we tried to get him, the lovely Chase denied him the small amount of 600k and O''Neil left.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

I would on a free until the end of the season. He could be a bit of a Dion as he never really had pace. Mind you he could be a Hartson.

So go on Glenn, get him.

Brins us back to the O''Neil days when we tried to get him, the lovely Chase denied him the small amount of 600k and O''Neil left.

[/quote]we never mentioned thatsomeone has a dirty mind.

That''s quite funny in downtown Essex because that''s our story.

Actually it is the story of The Girl Upstairs who has updated it to the BBC but which has not yet made it.

If Deano wasn''t already married and The Girl Upstairs "spoken for" I''d begin to wonder about the pair of them[:P]

He returned her call as always. 

He went out Monday on the "available for loan" list circulated to all clubs (which he didn''t know about) which is why she rang him.

After an introductory diatribe against the Hull City manager, which cannot be repeated on a family news group like this, he said: "I just want a ****** game. I''m not a ****** Premier superstar.  I try ****** hard every time I play and this **** doesn''t want me to play.."

[:|]

The update is that Hartlepool United have rung his agent. 

This evening''s update: "If that''s the only club that offers me a game then I suppose that''s it.  I''m going to see what happens."

He doesn''t have the legs for the Premiership or possibly for the Championship but he''s a lovely monster to bring on with 30 minutes to go.

"I''ve given my heart out for every ****** club I''ve played for and I still would."

The Girl Upstairs has his mobile and his home address in down town Ilkley - I''m sure Norwich do as well but if not we could pass it on.

This end, we seriously hope he finds a club that gives him a game.

Lovely, passionate football bloke who is just desperate to turn out each week, not sit on the bench.

So go on Glenn, get him.

[/quote]

In a recent article by the then Chairman of Hull City FC he wwas discussing their inancial problems and how Windass had to be sold to pay off the Inland Revenue. He commented that windass nearly joined us but went to Aberdeen simply because they agreed to pay the entire fee up-front. So it appears that Chase was willing to back O''Neill but couldn''t (or wouldn''t) pay the fee in one lump up front.

Crafty, should have mentioned that, it was what I heard and was not the gospel. Doh. That would not surprise me there.

I don''t think he would be a 90 minute man, but boy, he would be good to get on with half hour left. He would kick people up the arse too.

Crafty, should have mentioned that, it was what I heard and was not the gospel. Doh. That would not surprise me there.

I don''t think he would be a 90 minute man, but boy, he would be good to get on with half hour left. He would kick people up the arse too.

[/quote]

Deano isn''t about money.  He just wants the chance to play whether for the last 30 minutes or not.

When Hull signed him from North Ferriby United he was on £20 a game which is £200 a game less than the players for Halstead Town in your local Ridgeons League are currently being paid.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

Deano isn''t about money.  He just wants the chance to play whether for the last 30 minutes or not.

When Hull signed him from North Ferriby United he was on £20 a game which is £200 a game less than the players for Halstead Town in your local Ridgeons League are currently being paid.

[/quote]

No thanks vere much, not when we already have peg leg sibi and dumped Hucks, the fans would be lineing up a linch party, come to think of it perhaps we should get the linch party out

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No thanks vere much, not when we already have peg leg sibi and dumped Hucks, the fans would be lineing up a linch party, come to think of it perhaps we should get the linch party out

[/quote]

Having trouble with my keyboard today I meant very much

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A linch party? A party for a right-angled projection? Does not sound much fun, I think I''ll pass.

he lelped get hull promoted last season , hes better than we have now , bet you would get 10 goals out of him .

definately ... think he would be a good influence on the youngsters as well , and knows the leauge well, not like most of the players we have now.

So go on Glenn, get him.

[/quote]

Hmmmmmmmmmm well ur title is Canaries in bed?!?? [;)]