Sign in to follow this  
Charlies Angel

Mo Camara

[quote user="Charlies Angel"]

Anyone see Mo Camara playing 90 minutes for Derby tonight against Man U?  Looked pretty good.  Pity we didnt sign him up at the end of last season.

[/quote]

looked ok but was up against a central midfielder playing out of position and Ronaldo was pretty poor, i think Drury is a better player and when Bertrand rediscovers his form he''s far better as he proved last year

Has become a bit of a forgotten man from last year.  Thought he did a good job for us but not sure I''d have wanted him on a longer contract.

mo did very well for us in his time here and seemed to care about the team and supporters.... i wish him all the best with the rest of his career and would give him a clap if he came back with anyone...

jas :)

mo camara is one of the most exiciting players to ever grace the pitch of molineux

always had a minute for the fans and cheered in with us when a goal was scored

always tried 110% which is the reason why the fans got behind him

lightining fast and used to run up the pitch backwards n forwards like usain bolt

always remember when once he left the ball behind but continued to run thinking he was still in control

not always the most gifted player i must say, but glad he got on well at so many other clubs

super mo camara