Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

I don't know why, but I did....

Just got 2 tickets for the replay.

I''m a season ticket holder but I wanted to sit somewhere different for a match, and see how s*it we are from a different point of view! Hahaha.

How many seats do you reckon we''ll fill for this one!?

[quote user="Dan-NCFC"]

I''m a season ticket holder but I wanted to sit somewhere different for a match, and see how s*it we are from a different point of view! Hahaha.

[/quote]Well, so far we have 2.

I would be surprised if there are more than 18,000 for this match. Charlton is hardly the most glamorous tie imaginable and they''ll only bring a small group of supporters with them, also City are hardly playing scintillating football at the moment. If the club had charged a maximum of twelve pounds for a ticket, with most at a tenner, they could have had close to a sell out. An opportunity has been missed!

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]I would be surprised if there are more than 18,000 for this match. Charlton is hardly the most glamorous tie imaginable and they''ll only bring a small group of supporters with them, also City are hardly playing scintillating football at the moment. If the club had charged a maximum of twelve pounds for a ticket, with most at a tenner, they could have had close to a sell out. An opportunity has been missed![/quote]Do you think £3 is going to make much difference to people''s decision making? I''m bringing a couple of kids with me for the game, plus an adult that can''t normally make the weekend games, so thats 3 more than normal. I have a feeling it might break the 20k barrier!

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]Yes I do think £3 makes a difference. It makes a difference to me - I can''t afford to go and so will be giving this one a miss.[/quote]Sorry to hear that mate…

Charltons tickets were £15 and they got 9,000. Will be an interesting comparison even if there aren''t more than 18,000.

[quote user="Dan-NCFC"]

[/quote]

Even with '' kids for a quid '' I can''t see this one attracting more than 18,000 but the weather''s supposed to be improving so you never know...... 

The club are desperate to fill seats one would imagine, got this e-mail this morning from the Club.

The Magic of the FA Cup is coming to Carrow Road
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 KO 7.45pm
The Canaries v Charlton Athletic
FA Cup 3rd round replay

KIDS FOR A QUID!
Adults just £15
Concessions (senior citizens and under-21s) just £10

BOOK NOW ON 0844 826 1902