Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

We spend all that money on training facilities and a dome and...........

Quote from Roeder “The country''s been frozen this week. We''re going to train at Carrow Road so we can get on to the grass for the first time since Charlton.

“We have been training all week in the dome but that''s not ideal. It''s not good for the players'' joints. Ankles and knees suffer because the surface is hard, but at least we''ve been able to train. The players who have been injured have been with the physio all week. I expect them all to be able to train at Carrow Road.”

Talk about treating the players like a bunch of fairy''s! They only do a few hours light training a day, to earn their ridiculous high wages!

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"].....and so another very small, rather pathetic knife is twisted into Roeder''s back.[/quote]

Errr no. I was just high lighting the fact that he''s moaning about the Dome. When it was built, i remember everyone saying how good it was, and it will  be great throughout the winter months. I suppose your happy with the job Roeder is doing then??

Clearly the dome is not ready yet. Expect it to be loaned out to Leyton Orient in due course, whilst we bring in a portacabin, some cones and a net full of old Mitre balls from Middlesborough.

[quote user="colneycanary"]This will be Roeder''s excuse when we lose on saturday. We weren''t able to train properly all week![/quote]

Ain ''t that the truth CC.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Maybe they could let it out to grow spuds under lol [:S][/quote]They tell me cannabis is even better WAY49! [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Maybe they could let it out to grow spuds under lol [:S][/quote]They tell me cannabis is even better WAY49! [:D][/quote]

Waheyyyyyyyyyyyy spliff''s at every match for every fan who requires one, might make the match more interesting pmsl [:D]

All this talk about renewing season tickets and will you?!?...if this was to happen my answer would be the easiest of the year so far.  although i will be renewing whatever

Whilst I wouldn’t shed so much as a single tear if Roeder cleared off this post really does beggar ------g belief.

Of course you don’t want players playing on an artificial surface all week, its not good for their joints and can and will lead to injuries.

Give the bloke a break, irrespective of whether or not we like him  he really is only being sensible.

[quote user="Bury Green"]

Give the bloke a break, irrespective of whether or not we like him  he really is only being sensible.

[/quote]

In fairness GR is just trying to make sure he doesnt get any more injuries. Surely getting them out in the cold is more of a way to make them earn their money?

Someone people would moan if they train inside all the time saying that it will make them soft and others will moan that the facilities arent being used enough.

Whilst I wouldn’t shed so much as a single tear if Roeder cleared off this post really does beggar ------g belief.

Of course you don’t want players playing on an artificial surface all week, its not good for their joints and can and will lead to injuries.

[/quote]i think thats a reasonable reply bury - its only ever going to be 5 a side at colney...and the artificial surface is better than nothing, but it is a less forgiving surface than grass and potentially it could give the players some issues - maybe even agrravating old injuries...i wonder how many minutes corty has got under his belt this week, with his dogey knees???i doubt if he''ll get on the pitch on saturday///better to get the boys down at carra rd for a full a proper work out...

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Maybe they could let it out to grow spuds under lol [:S][/quote]

Olives more like, so that we can apply for an EU grant.

[/quote]

lol that wouldn''t work, not hot or sunny enough.............how about rhubarb?  Or as someone else suggested Cannabis, for medical research purposes only of course <<coff coff>> [:S]

[/quote]

might explain whats happened over the years with the squad.. has the club overused the dome perhaps?

jas :)