Sign in to follow this  
pickle

do any celbrety's support our club?

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]

[quote user="kick it off"]Dunno where i got blunkett from - he''s a sheff weds fan, but Clarke im about 95% certain does.
[/quote]

Clarke is season ticket holder in the upper barclay (with his kid(s)) and sits in the row in front of me; Gibson used to sit pretty much next to him but doesn''t any more.  Are politicians classed as celebrities?

[/quote]

I''m pretty sure Dr Gibson has fallen out with fatboy Clarke. I spoke to Gibson at a quiz a while back and he wasn''t too complimentary about him.

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="shortfatb"]Atilla the Hun
Ray Charles
Dale Winton
Sir Clive Sinclair
Sir Edward Elgar
Nerys Hughes

[/quote]
I Hate Nerys Hughes......

[/quote]

Have you heard CSI:Ambleside, the latest HMHB Album? Brilliant stuff

Frost/Nixon. Hello, good evening and Wensum?
[/quote]

Didn''t know HMHB were still going - is the latest one on i-tunes?  Supercalafragolistic Borussia Munchengladback....

The queen

Albert Eisntein

Dwight Eisenhower

Bruce Springsteen

Bruce Lee

Wayne sleep

pretty much stick a pin in a "who''s who" to find a fan....

jas :)

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]

[quote user="kick it off"]Dunno where i got blunkett from - he''s a sheff weds fan, but Clarke im about 95% certain does.
[/quote]

Clarke is season ticket holder in the upper barclay (with his kid(s)) and sits in the row in front of me; Gibson used to sit pretty much next to him but doesn''t any more.  Are politicians classed as celebrities?

[/quote]

Gibson sits not far from us in the LB

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Branston Pickle"]

[quote user="kick it off"]Dunno where i got blunkett from - he''s a sheff weds fan, but Clarke im about 95% certain does.[/quote]

[/quote]

Gibson sits not far from us in the LB

[/quote]he is 5 rows behind me in block B.

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Branston Pickle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whatever we might think of them, I think they are a bit brighter than the average celebrity!
[/quote]

Two words, Boris Johnson

God Bless Him ( God Help London)

[quote user="pickle"]apart from the pbvios delia. what about tim westwood???[/quote]

What about Hucks, biggest celeb in Norfolk!!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Branston Pickle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Does he sit immediately in front of you, to your left or your right?

I sit on the same row as him a few seats to his right and there''s a bloke behind me who keeps shouting "Win it" when the ball is 20ft off the ground. Please tell me thats not you?

[/quote]

...just to say no, that is not me.  I sit a row behind Chas, and to his left; I may occasionally shout out that the ref "isn''t very good" every now and then, but not a lot else.