Sign in to follow this  
pickle

do any celbrety's support our club?

Dr Ian Gibson, safe to say he''s a Norwich Supporter although I think he might take offence at being called a celebrity.  [:D]

[quote user="kick it off"]Dunno where i got blunkett from - he''s a sheff weds fan, but Clarke im about 95% certain does.
[/quote]

Clarke is season ticket holder in the upper barclay (with his kid(s)) and sits in the row in front of me; Gibson used to sit pretty much next to him but doesn''t any more.  Are politicians classed as celebrities?

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]

[quote user="kick it off"]Dunno where i got blunkett from - he''s a sheff weds fan, but Clarke im about 95% certain does.[/quote]

Clarke is season ticket holder in the upper barclay (with his kid(s)) and sits in the row in front of me; Gibson used to sit pretty much next to him but doesn''t any more.  Are politicians classed as celebrities?

[/quote]Whatever we might think of them, I think they are a bit brighter than the average celebrity!

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]

[quote user="kick it off"]Dunno where i got blunkett from - he''s a sheff weds fan, but Clarke im about 95% certain does.[/quote]

[/quote]Does he sit immediately in front of you, to your left or your right?

I sit on the same row as him a few seats to his right and there''s a bloke behind me who keeps shouting "Win it" when the ball is 20ft off the ground. Please tell me thats not you?

This has been done to death in the past but here goes with some additions:

Simon Thomas - ex Blue Peter now Sky Sports presenter

Jake Humphrey - BBC Football Focus and sports presenter

Ed Balls - Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families

Sir David Frost

[quote user="shortfatb"]Atilla the HunRay CharlesDale WintonSir Clive SinclairSir Edward ElgarNerys Hughes[/quote]I Hate Nerys Hughes......By the way, can I just dispel a few myths here - The Darkness support no one, they''re not even football fans... I remember seeing them interviewed on Anglia or something and they asked whether they were yellow or blue, and they just kind of shrugged.... I don''t think Hugh Jackman is actually a City fan either, he just loves Norwich itself after spending some time here many moons ago...Is Sir David Frost really a fan or is that another myth? Reckon we''ll get a mention in the Frost/Nixon film? "Sorry Dicky, must dash, its full time over at Carrow Road......."

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="shortfatb"]Atilla the HunRay CharlesDale WintonSir Clive SinclairSir Edward ElgarNerys Hughes[/quote]I Hate Nerys Hughes......[/quote]Have you heard CSI:Ambleside, the latest HMHB Album? Brilliant stuffFrost/Nixon. Hello, good evening and Wensum?

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Branston Pickle"]

[quote user="kick it off"]Dunno where i got blunkett from - he''s a sheff weds fan, but Clarke im about 95% certain does.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Whatever we might think of them, I think they are a bit brighter than the average celebrity!
[/quote]

Dunno about that, there are some extremely clever celebs and equally dim politicians about.