Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Sack Roeder and we are ASKING for relegation.

Face it, Roeder probably didn''t get enough credit for what he managed to do last season.This season hasn''t entirely gone to plan, but this is our club and we''ve got to get behind the team and support them rather than make things worst!Who can seriously come into a club and do anything with no money? Roeder has done well to bring a lot of players here (Lita, Bertrand, Clingan) with the little cash he has. I do agree with some points people are making, and sure he doesn''t always get the team selection right and is an arrogant twunt.But he is manager of Norwich City Football Club, and should have the full backing of staff and fans alike.He saved us last season, and I have full faith that he can save us again.So lets get together and support our football club like we should!

[quote user="AJ"]Face it, Roeder probably didn''t get enough credit for what he managed to do last season.

This season hasn''t entirely gone to plan, but this is our club and we''ve got to get behind the team and support them rather than make things worst!

Who can seriously come into a club and do anything with no money? Roeder has done well to bring a lot of players here (Lita, Bertrand, Clingan) with the little cash he has. I do agree with some points people are making, and sure he doesn''t always get the team selection right and is an arrogant twunt.

But he is manager of Norwich City Football Club, and should have the full backing of staff and fans alike.

He saved us last season, and I have full faith that he can save us again.

So lets get together and support our football club like we should!
[/quote]

TWUNT,Have you invented a new swear word?

As for your post,sorry mate but totally disagree, We are already getting behind the team and supporting like we should, and Roeder will fail and we will get relegated if he is left to destroy whats left of this once great club.He is a complete PR disaster and is not winning over fans with his comments and poot tactics!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

TWUNT,Have you invented a new swear word?

[/quote]It''s a medium of two words [;)]

[quote user="AJ"]Face it, Roeder probably didn''t get enough credit for what he managed to do last season.

This season hasn''t entirely gone to plan, but this is our club and we''ve got to get behind the team and support them rather than make things worst!

Who can seriously come into a club and do anything with no money? Roeder has done well to bring a lot of players here (Lita, Bertrand, Clingan) with the little cash he has. I do agree with some points people are making, and sure he doesn''t always get the team selection right and is an arrogant twunt.

But he is manager of Norwich City Football Club, and should have the full backing of staff and fans alike.

[/quote]

It''s perfectly fair enough for fans to want the Manager/Board out but the general rule (in my time) is that you need to have the replacements lined up in advance, particularly in the case of investment by the incoming Board.

Do you have them lined up at Norwich?

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="AJ"]Face it, Roeder probably didn''t get enough credit for what he managed to do last season.This season hasn''t entirely gone to plan, but this is our club and we''ve got to get behind the team and support them rather than make things worst!Who can seriously come into a club and do anything with no money? Roeder has done well to bring a lot of players here (Lita, Bertrand, Clingan) with the little cash he has. I do agree with some points people are making, and sure he doesn''t always get the team selection right and is an arrogant twunt.But he is manager of Norwich City Football Club, and should have the full backing of staff and fans alike.He saved us last season, and I have full faith that he can save us again.So lets get together and support our football club like we should![/quote]

It''s perfectly fair enough for fans to want the Manager/Board out but the general rule (in my time) is that you need to have the replacements lined up in advance, particularly in the case of investment by the incoming Board.

[/quote]Don''t be silly [:$]

aj u from ipswich? if the managers a twat thats got nuttin 2 do wit team support, if delia supported the team cullum woulda had a chance. rodent or no rodent siere c ere we come

ncfc board never kick arse , this is the problem, bring on gordan ramsey (i hate the cwnt)

simple as season ticket renwals in feb in the current economic crisis will show if ncfc has a future (delia wont cook cant cook)

''''I have full faith that he can save us again.''''Spot the key issue there.He may have saved us last season from the mistakes that took us to the bottom from Grant, but we find ourselves there again and facing yet another relegation battle.So how is Roeder''s ''tenure'' been any different from that of Grants?

[quote user="Barclayman artist formerly known as Barclayboy"]''''I have full faith that he can save us again.''''

Spot the key issue there.

He may have saved us last season from the mistakes that took us to the bottom from Grant, but we find ourselves there again and facing yet another relegation battle.

So how is Roeder''s ''tenure'' been any different from that of Grants?
[/quote]

Spot on! We have better players now but they''re not performing which makes Roeder a bigger failure than Grant IMHO!! His arrogance & pig headidness will be & is already his own downfall!

[quote user="loz h"]ncfc board never kick arse , this is the problem, bring on gordan ramsey (i hate the cwnt)[/quote]

Ramsey might be a king in the kitchen, but I have to say he is rather a (King) cnut as a person.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Titanic"]And too not sack him will guarantee relegation.[/quote]

Spot on Titanic.[Y]

[/quote]

And if he is not sacked and we stay up???? opps sorry i forgot that your the font on all things football Wizz

[quote user="Neil_MacLeod"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Titanic"]And too not sack him will guarantee relegation.[/quote]

Spot on Titanic.[Y]

[/quote]

And if he is not sacked and we stay up???? opps sorry i forgot that your the font on all things football Wizz

[/quote]

Thats okay Neil, I''ll forgive you this time.........just don''t do it again![;)]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So, in your theory, was Mr (replacement) Roeder just waiting in the wings and had already been offered the job before Grant had walked - and therefore the club interview process was just a sham?.....Also, in my opinion, ''Deals no Deals'' is reluctant to let go or to stand-down from her position that she''s held with hubby for over the last decade, and contrary to what was said at the recent AGM by them - that''s why they''ve instructed Keef ''arris to seek an investor - and not a buyer......As I believe they still want to call the shots and she''s got too much to lose concerning her business interest within the club. Now, is there anyone foolish enough with their personal finance that will say, "OK ''ere yer go Directionless gaggle of unambitious, apathetic and lacklustre board, have some of my wealth and feel free to continue and fritter it away and waste it as you so like"..... 

Was someone waiting in the wings when the Imp''s fans were calling for Mr G Blades to go......all those years ago? 

On current form, media relations, team selection, black-listings etc I cannot see that every single season is going to be anything else other than a relegation scrap with Roeder in charge. I''m a big, big fan of consistency and would love a manager to be with us for a good couple of years (people like Moyes and Bruce regularly have their ups and downs). I just think that Roeder has burnt too many bridges and alienated too many fans to make himself a success at this club.

As always, I''ll be delighted if proven wrong.

[/quote]

Well said that man. We need more sensible peeps to try and dilute the constant hanging threads/sessions/posts that this forum has a name for.

At the end of the day, if Roeder can get a team relegated containing the following players;

Glen Johnson, Michael Carrick, Joe Cole, Jermaine Defoe, Paolo Di Canio, Frederic Kanoute, Tomas Repka... What chance do we have?

aj sorry mate you dont know your football very well .

he saved us with a squad ... thus two loan players... of which was here before he arrived.

we are no in a relegation scrape.

to cut my point short , most of the players arnt ours, and other teams have done more on a smaller budget.

and the is no way i would support a bloke , who has the personality of a rat.., please remember all us fans are ignorant.. all 20,000 who walk through carrow road week in , week out.

with reference roeders quote.. and you exspect the fans to back this moron, when that is how he speaks to the fans ..!!!

norwich have seen more red.. than in  a bull fight ring.. and some of the players have the talent of a bull.

keep roeder .. and we are asking for relegation .. hence the reason we are where we are...its half way through the season hardly a blip.

Keeping Roeder on to long will be asking for relegation!

Roeders mistakes are way to evident to just dismiss and fans rightly are in arms over the dross served up this yer which looks likely to lead a struggle to stay up. Getting pis*ed of at our mediocraty isn''t a case of over inflated expectations. Most fans would be happy with mid table security which would be progress but we are a long way from that!

As for accusing fans of not backing the club - yet more drivel!

24,000 average crowds, 3rd biggest in League despite the team being mainly c*ap!

Still one of the best away followings in the League. Christ taking 3000 to Charlton who are worse than us was unbelievable!

Fans still loudly try to spur on the team in most home games until the drivel turns them off!

The fans should be roundly applauded for sticking with the club!

[quote user="AJ"]Face it, Roeder probably didn''t get enough credit for what he managed to do last season.This season hasn''t entirely gone to plan, but this is our club and we''ve got to get behind the team and support them rather than make things worst!Who can seriously come into a club and do anything with no money? Roeder has done well to bring a lot of players here (Lita, Bertrand, Clingan) with the little cash he has. I do agree with some points people are making, and sure he doesn''t always get the team selection right and is an arrogant twunt.But he is manager of Norwich City Football Club, and should have the full backing of staff and fans alike.He saved us last season, and I have full faith that he can save us again.So lets get together and support our football club like we should![/quote]Are you joking? Roeder and his dwindling supporters have been milking that little chestnut for all it''s worth, some even describing it as some kind of miracle! - lets get real, GR got some points initially with Grants old team, then  began putting his own stamp on things, survived relegation by one game and since then [after bring in 22 players] has failed miserably

[quote user="AJ"]Face it, Roeder probably didn''t get enough credit for what he managed to do last season.This season hasn''t entirely gone to plan, but this is our club and we''ve got to get behind the team and support them rather than make things worst!Who can seriously come into a club and do anything with no money? Roeder has done well to bring a lot of players here (Lita, Bertrand, Clingan) with the little cash he has. I do agree with some points people are making, and sure he doesn''t always get the team selection right and is an arrogant twunt.But he is manager of Norwich City Football Club, and should have the full backing of staff and fans alike.He saved us last season, and I have full faith that he can save us again.So lets get together and support our football club like we should![/quote]Are you joking? Roeder and his dwindling supporters have been milking that little chestnut for all it''s worth, some even describing it as some kind of miracle! - lets get real, GR got some points initially with Grants old team, then  began putting his own stamp on things, survived relegation by one game and since then [after bring in 22 players] has failed miserably

[/quote]

Disagree I''m afraid, if we don''t sack him we''ll go down.