Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

WHY SACK ROEDER-REASONS

Look at the facts and the stats!

How much more evidence do you need?

Or are you waiting for the Johnstones Paint trophy 1sr round game next season!

Roeders no good and his many bad decisions have left us in the absolute sh*t!

I always trust my initial gut reaction which for everyone is normally the right answer and you know what I think about the useless t*at Roeder!

Roeder out!

Hucks needs to come back, Roeder is to scared to admit he made a mistake not offering him another contract. If Hoolahan or Lupoli go Roeder will soon follow...

[quote user="We Want Worthy Back"]Think the numbers who would disagree are falling on a daily basis. I really don''t see any other option other than for him to leave, if this club is to more forward.[/quote]

The arguments above are intended to support a particular point of view, and ignore any of the positives. Let''s ignore what was achieved last season, because that doesn''t help our argument. Let''s ignore the quality of signings like Bell and Clingan. Let''s ignore the season-ending injury to our key centre-half. Let''s also ignore the lessons from the past.

You ''outer''s do realise that by the time a new manager came in, the likelihood is he would only be able to make loan signings don''t you? It''s just one of your main arguments against GR is his use of the loan market..

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Putting "contempt for the fans" at the top shows a lack of class in my opinion, they should just stick to results - I''d set a target over the next 5 games and call for a protest if the target wasn''t reached if I were them.
[/quote]

I''ve got it! Let''s get Tony Blair to be our next manager. Top media skills, knows how to work a crowd, perfect. That ticks our top requirement for a manager off the list. Can he name the top 50 players in the country? Great, he can sign them then. His contacts book will be enourmous. That ticks the next item. He also knows how to survive endless media and popular calls for his resignation, and monthly protest marches, so he''d cope at Norwich.

I think I might have something here.... anyone agree?

[quote user="Larry David"]You ''outer''s do realise that by the time a new manager came in, the likelihood is he would only be able to make loan signings don''t you?

It''s just one of your main arguments against GR is his use of the loan market..
[/quote]

There''s no place here for rational argument like that.

The beauty is, it would give the Outers something to criticise the new manager for. I can see them reserving the domain names already...

in sicily sack a manager if he looses a game roeders lucky he hasn''t been fed to the pigs maybe someone should show him a couple of sows and we may start winning. for too long toomuch money and not enough passion, oink oink

Now you see, when you inners use statements likes this...

"Let''s ignore the quality of signings like Bell"

...we really do have to wonder, have you seen many games this season? If not, it''d explain why you don''t have the desperation to get rid of Roeder, you don''t spend your Saturdays in the freezing cold watching dross. And Stefanavic our key centre-half? From what I saw of him, he was a hot-headed liabilty more likely to get red-carded or give away a penalty than make a goal-saving tackle.