Sign in to follow this  
Puzzy magnet

Amusing video of Benitez - is it a Keegan moment?

Sounds to me like he raises some good and valid points, facts! lol you wait till later on in the season Fergie will be moaning about his players being tired yet they decided to go and play 2 extra games in the world club championship just so they can sell some more shirts abroard after winning it.

Ferguson has got away with murder so many times in his career - I''m with Rafa on this one.

He probably continue to get away with it too.

Could this be the updated ''I would LUUUUUV it we beat them'' rant? I bet Fergie saw this and just started rubbing his hands together with glee........

i laughed so much at this, he has a list!sorry but regardless of the points he raises he contradicts himself so often in this its unreal. Its almost as funny as his stupid "I am focused on coaching and training my team" speech last season.the guys a moron

Good old Rafa, Giving it some! haha

Not exactly Kevin Keegans "I would loov it if we beat them, loov it" but he raises some good points!!

Good on him I say!!!Ferguson is a first Class Twat!! He moans about everything and does nothing except hinder the Engish National team. He should be locked up in London Tower for his crimes against English football. He is the only manager that does not have to speak post match to TV. He changes the rules to suit his club constantly!!The one season I really hate fim for is the season when thay only had the FA cup to play for by January and they won it. He came out saying what a great competition it was. This was just after they had pulled out of it in a recent season!! The FA should have banned them for 10 years for pulling out.I hate and despise the man and say well said RAFA!! Loved the comment about Ferguson writing the fixture list!!

The funniest thing of all, is that the only person to have socked Ferguson one in recent times, was some drunken fellow Jock on a London railway station. I believe the assault was non-football related too.