Sign in to follow this  
vendy18

leroy and reading fans

just watchin the reading and watford match. leroy is just coming on and the reading fans love him. they have been singing him to come on for the last 10-15 mins.

Leroy lita has scored for reading in a 4-0 win over watford.

does this mean he may have a future at reading,

or will his goal spark more interest from bigger clubs and end our chances full stop?

Guess it depends on what offers come in for Doyle & co they maybe to good to turn down,yet he won''t be coming back here anyway he could have had 3 tonight,forget him move on. 

"It''s no headache for me to have four strikers, I can assure you of that.

"It''s a nice position to be in, my strikers are uncomfortable which is what I want.

"Noel Hunt and Kevin Doyle both scored but so did Leroy so they can''t relax.

"Leroy always gets a great reception here. I have no plan as such with him."

He came here to get fit.  If we get him back, that''s a bonus.  That''s the sad predicament we''re in right now.

[quote user="Norfolk&Chance"]

...and he''s just scored.

Pretty easy goal. Poor defending. Massive hole through the middle. 1on1 with the keeper.

Similar to the Burnley and Derby chances for us then...? oh no he scored this one!

Was it just me, or did everyone else who watched thought it was a terrible atmosphere for a team going for promotion? Barely any singing and goals met with  a little barely audiable response.

Dreadful atmosphere at Reading, considering they are looking good in the league I expected the fans to be right behind them, but they hardly sang and just met the goals with a small cheer and a bit of a clap.

[quote user="JJ"]He came here to get fit.  If we get him back, that''s a bonus.  That''s the sad predicament we''re in right now.[/quote]

i said that when he signed.. he was here merely to get his fitness up... we are a health camp for other teams players.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="JJ"]He came here to get fit.  If we get him back, that''s a bonus.  That''s the sad predicament we''re in right now.[/quote]

i said that when he signed.. he was here merely to get his fitness up... we are a health camp for other teams players.

jas :)

[/quote]

It''s a miracle he never went back injured with the luck we have had.