Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Edward

Drury or Bertrand?

Which one would you prefer to be sieng starting week in week out?

personally for me it would be drury,

hes loyal, experienced, and he looks a lot more stable at the back.

Also he has a better delivery of the ball.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]I had to agree with all the above till you said he has a better delivery of the ball!Both are absolutely pathetic at this!![/quote]Drury nearly set up two goals last home game he played, Bertrands normally go past croft they are that bad, or strait over the bar,Drury is a much better defender, not as fast as Bertrand, but useful when attacking, as he is more intelligent when it comes to reading the game

I  would play Drury at the moment, Bertrand seems to  have lost a bit of form and I  dont think Adam has had a fair crack of the  whip since returning from injury. He hasn`t played that well in the games I`ve seen him play at home but if he had a run  in the team I`m  sure he would do well for us.

Both are very good defenders,  Drury lacking fitness and Plastic returning to form.   Dont give a monkeys chuff which starts really am very happy with both.

Adam Drury would be my choice.

For as good as Bertrand was last season he''s been just as poor this season. So many goals and problems have come down his side when he''s been out of position, unaware or just not strong enough. I would assume Roeder has noticed it and just turns a blind eye to it. Some of the things people say about Semmy as a defender are equally as true about Bertrand, he''s been a liability pretty much all season.

Drury is likely to be the more consistent performer due to experience.  Bertrand has more talent and will stand out more on his good days but has a lot to learn and will be epxosed more often as a result.  It''s got to be Drury for me at the moment because we need some old heads to stabilise the ship.

For me it would be Drury defensively but i think the 2 could work well together on the left hand side with Bertrand in a more attacking position.

Silly question!

Drury everytime!

Stronger, more assured, gives his team mates confidence, use the ball better!

Bertrand can play but is weak, rushes and generally rushes things cause hes struggling. He will never make it at Chelsea and I think Roeder only plays him before Drury cause part of the loan deal states he has to play X amount of games. Very over rated!

One of Roeders massive faults at Norwich - He doesn''t play his best available team which defies commonsense logic!