Sign in to follow this  
HookNortonCanary

Im usually quite calm about our situaion untill today...

We go one down, Sibierski goes off injured and we try the Hoolahan in the hole thing again...have we not proved in the past that this doesnt work! Im not to convinced about Cort yet..im willing to give him a chance, so why not put him on today!? Lupoli seemed to have a few chances, im confident he can score but it cant just be about him.

I keep looking back to our squad that we had when got promoted...it was a tight group of players, with some loanees to help out the final push! Its all well and good getting players in on loan, but if they are more worried about how there parent club are getting on then they can (rude word) off!

The F.A Youth cup seems to be going well, give some of these boys a chance...maybe they actually give a (rude word)

Im now well and truely on the ''Get Roeder OUT'' bandwagon....sign me up!

Sorry for losing faith in the management...but there is a day that turns everyone and today was mine.

OTBC

To be honest I''m disturbed that it took you so long to work out about Roeders inability as a manager!

The more fans seeing things as it really is like you have today the better and the sooner we get shot of Roeder(nowhere) NOW!

FFS if you lot had woken up earlier he might have gone already!

Aidy Boothroyd come on down.[quote user="HookNortonCanary"]

We go one down, Sibierski goes off injured and we try the Hoolahan in the hole thing again...have we not proved in the past that this doesnt work! Im not to convinced about Cort yet..im willing to give him a chance, so why not put him on today!? Lupoli seemed to have a few chances, im confident he can score but it cant just be about him.

I keep looking back to our squad that we had when got promoted...it was a tight group of players, with some loanees to help out the final push! Its all well and good getting players in on loan, but if they are more worried about how there parent club are getting on then they can (rude word) off!

The F.A Youth cup seems to be going well, give some of these boys a chance...maybe they actually give a (rude word)

Im now well and truely on the ''Get Roeder OUT'' bandwagon....sign me up!

Sorry for losing faith in the management...but there is a day that turns everyone and today was mine.

OTBC

[/quote]

Totally agree with you Hook!

I still had a bit of faith up until recently, trying to convince myself that Roeder kept us up last season but now I know it was Dion and Huckerby

I think we have a good team but no goal scorer. where is our Ashton or Earnshaw??

Also can we afford to get rid of Roeder?

Would love to see Andy B here now

GET HIM IN