Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

***OFFICIAL SHEFF UTD MATCH THREAD***

Roeder is a cock! Why leave Lupoli up front on his own? Cort should have been brought on to help him out, it''s almost as if the arrogant one did it on purpose to prove a point!

[quote user="The Voice of the Thorpe Area"][quote user="San Miguel"][quote user="cityangel"]

Sibbi off on a stretcher, leaves us Cort and Loopiloo as the only two strikers at the club.

Swallow your pride and bring back Jamie.

[/quote]

i thought Koroma was still here, not that he really counts!

[/quote]

cityangel, you must be kidding right? The guy couldn''t hit a cow''s backside with a banjo.

[/quote]

He''s scored 2 in 2 games [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I don''t know why anyone is suprised we are losing lol, I''m certainly not.[/quote]

Not surprised but always have an irrational hope that we can win a game! 

I agree with CA, Curetons surely a better optioin than Midfielder Russell or the athletic Carl Cort! His signing is sounding as isnpirational as Jim Duffy''s capture of Big John. Cureton has 2 for Barnsley and if we''re not careful he could just score enough goals to keep Barnsley us, sending us down|!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Voice of the Thorpe Area"][quote user="San Miguel"][quote user="cityangel"]

Sibbi off on a stretcher, leaves us Cort and Loopiloo as the only two strikers at the club.

[/quote]

[/quote]

cityangel, you must be kidding right? The guy couldn''t hit a cow''s backside with a banjo.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Or to look at it another way, 2 goals in about 10 months!

[quote user="ricky knight"]At least Dowie realises we should go two up front when a goal down, Roeder is clueless, i really believe he has lost the plot.[/quote]

He lost it weeks ago, the pr*t hasn''t got a clue,We must act now!!!

[quote user="The Voice of the Thorpe Area"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Voice of the Thorpe Area"][quote user="San Miguel"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Or to look at it another way, 2 goals in about 10 months!

[/quote]

Reading fans said something similar about Lita towards end of last season - you can''t score if you''re not being played (as Lupoli is trying to prove now)

[quote user="wolfie"]Going down, going down, going down............Super Angry [8o|].......  [/quote]

It''s not looking good, but let''s all hope and pray we don''t drop down.

Adams is saying that every time we''ve got balls into the box or over the top we''ve caused them problems, yet our big striker is still sitting on his arse. Is Roeder''s priority actually to keep it to 1-0 so he can trot out the usual crap about close games, no luck in the box etc? The man is a total pillock.

next three games are Barnsley at home, Soton at home, and Donny away. 9 points a must, but we could easily lose all three games on this form

cheers guys, but lupoli''s on his own, roeder what a giant penis, the first time in my life i want city to loose so we can get rid of this prick

[quote user="loz h"]cheers guys, but lupoli''s on his own, roeder what a giant penis, the first time in my life i want city to loose so we can get rid of this prick[/quote]

I never want us to lose.  But I can understand how you feel with regards to GR.

[quote user="San Miguel"]next three games are Barnsley at home, Soton at home, and Donny away. 9 points a must, but we could easily lose all three games on this form[/quote]

We don''t have a chance unless we change the bloody manager!!!! Sack the PR*T please Delia!!