Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

We don't want worthy back; time for drastic action!

We don''t want Worthy back; lets have decisive action and bring in Boothroyd, Jewell or similar. Stick with the current manager and we are definately for the drop. Attend on Tuesday night, and lets make sure Roeder and the board know how we feel verbally; lets here it from the entire crowd. It doesn''t matter if we get knocked out of the cup, but its a great opportunity to communicate clearly to dithering Delia and others that they need to act before its too late.

[quote user="Spartan"]We don''t want Worthy back; lets have decisive action and bring in Boothroyd, Jewell or similar. Stick with the current manager and we are definately for the drop. Attend on Tuesday night, and lets make sure Roeder and the board know how we feel verbally; lets here it from the entire crowd. It doesn''t matter if we get knocked out of the cup, but its a great opportunity to communicate clearly to dithering Delia and others that they need to act before its too late.[/quote]

it does not matter who you get in to manage NCFC, get in the most talented manager you like, unless you give him some money to buy some players then we are going down. The Board has got us to where we are now, this hasn''t just happened since Roeder arrived, you are just going to make him the latest scapegoat for years of under investment in players for this great club. We have been very badly let down.

Mark Robins - talented manager who works on a shoe string. must admit never thought about him til looked at www.roederout.co.uk but he''s my choice.as for tuesday, please tell me someone will be chanting in jarrold stand. I''m going coz my dad is paying and wants me to be with him, but not sure I''ll be able to show restraint when roeder shows his usual talents!!!

Mark Robins would be a good shout, we should get him and Mark Bowen as joint managers, and Tony Martin as Reserve manager.