Sign in to follow this  
ricky knight

Relegation is a real possibility now

I thinked Charlton are certs for drop but Forest and Donny are coming to life, Southampton won today but to me are pretty weak but i cannot see where we will put a run together and our next three games are vital, we need something, please Roeder must go we need a manager with inspiration not this boring bumbling buffoon. I really believe we are in grave danger of going down, this is not being a nancy negative, this is now a real fear.

[quote user="ricky knight"]I thinked Charlton are certs for drop but Forest and Donny are coming to life, Southampton won today but to me are pretty weak but i cannot see where we will put a run together and our next three games are vital, we need something, please Roeder must go we need a manager with inspiration not this boring bumbling buffoon. I really believe we are in grave danger of going down, this is not being a nancy negative, this is now a real fear.[/quote]

We need to change the manager to at least give us a chance! We are in terrible form and the manager has made more stupid mistakes again today,sack him and give us a chance.

the warning signal are very loud and clear...once again as i said last week roeder knew with cureton not being here and lita going back we are so light up front.

thats another game lost , roeder knowing when the transfer window opening, should have this sorted., rather than lending another player out when we dont have cover ourselves,

the guy is a tactical muppet , hardly surprising we didnt score , but hes to thick too thick to see that.

Surely Glenn''s managerial career is over when he leaves us which I hope is soon, his record at all clubs is shocking, very nearly got all of his teams relegated...

Charlton will finish bottom for certain, they are getting worse and worse, I really do fear that the bottom three will be :-

Norwich

Southampton

Charlton

Worrying times but I just can''t see is getting any goals and stopping these leaks in defence

CT - you may be right, but at the very least under a new manager we could have mini resurgence - the so called ''new manager effect''. It seems to exist. It''s all about survivial now. Granted next season the new boss won''t have any money. But at least we might still be in the division.

As its been said the next three games are crucial, unless we get six/seven points from those fixtures then I seriously think we are doomed, as lappin once said! (it may come back to haunt you old chap!)

Yep, can''t wait for the Johnstone''s Paint Trophy next season. Roeder, don''t bother looking next time you cross the road. I hate you.

Unfortunately relegation will not result in a change at boardroom level so nothing will change except that the miniscule amount spent on the team now will dry up altogether. Still there will be lots of new grounds to visit and watch our boys get stuffed match after match. 

[quote user="CT "]Ok then we have a ''resurgence'' (like under ratty last season''- we''ll end up like this/or worse next season....
[/quote]

There''s no guarantee we''ll end up like we are this season or worse in the next season if we sack Roeder and hire a new manager. The new manager will have his hands tied by finances to some extent, but by cutting the wage bill (releasing ineffective overpaid players - eg Fozzy) and strengthening defensively and in attack and things could improve. If smaller clubs than ours can thrive in this division with lower cost base than us, then so can we. We should be top 12 at least based on what we pay our players. Our current team are vastly underperforming for what they earn relative to other clubs in the Championship.

Not every manager in the game is as tactically inept as Roeder, CT. It''s not rocket science, right? Get in a manager who actually plays players in their preferred position and who doesn''t switch to 4-5-1 when we''re losing 1-0 and we''ll probably do a damn sight better than we currently are, money or no money.

Do some people not get it?

[quote user="CT "]Sack him bring in someone else, give new manager feck all to spend and we''ll end up like this next season.

DO SOME PEOPLE NOT GET IT!?
[/quote]

No CT, whilst its true as a statement, the real issue is that we are getting nothing like the best from what we have. That ultimately is down to the manager, and I can no longer stay neutral on this. We have reached a state where he seems to be taking wilfully perverse decisions in order to present himself as some sort of footballing Zen master when they come off (which,sadly, they never do). Roeder out!

What do you mean "now".  We were dropping like a stone from week one.[quote user="ricky knight"]I thinked Charlton are certs for drop but Forest and Donny are coming to life, Southampton won today but to me are pretty weak but i cannot see where we will put a run together and our next three games are vital, we need something, please Roeder must go we need a manager with inspiration not this boring bumbling buffoon. I really believe we are in grave danger of going down, this is not being a nancy negative, this is now a real fear.[/quote]

[quote user="CT "]Sack him bring in someone else, give new manager feck all to spend and we''ll end up like this next season.

DO SOME PEOPLE NOT GET IT!?
[/quote]

We''ve not got the smallest budget in this league by some way and Roedernowheres had more money than many lead us to believe all of which suggests that Roeder isn''t doing very well!

His mistakes, poor tactics and total lack of man management is causing us to struggle much more than our financial shortcomes which most clubs have anyway so its no excuse!

We''re crap regardless of anything else and anyone thinking that things MIGHT turn out right and that Roeder needs more time are being way over optimistic!

Open your eyes please!

Roeder out!

RoederOUT!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]I thinked Charlton are certs for drop but Forest and Donny are coming to life, Southampton won today but to me are pretty weak but i cannot see where we will put a run together and our next three games are vital, we need something, please Roeder must go we need a manager with inspiration not this boring bumbling buffoon. I really believe we are in grave danger of going down, this is not being a nancy negative, this is now a real fear.[/quote]

We need to change the manager to at least give us a chance! We are in terrible form and the manager has made more stupid mistakes again today,sack him and give us a chance.

[/quote]spot on PC

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]What do you mean "now".  We were dropping like a stone from week one.

[quote user="ricky knight"]I thinked Charlton are certs for drop but Forest and Donny are coming to life, Southampton won today but to me are pretty weak but i cannot see where we will put a run together and our next three games are vital, we need something, please Roeder must go we need a manager with inspiration not this boring bumbling buffoon. I really believe we are in grave danger of going down, this is not being a nancy negative, this is now a real fear.[/quote][/quote]

i said now because a few weeks ago i believed forest, Donny, Saints and Charlton would keep us up.

too late Ricky, changing the Manager won''t get us out of this mess, we simply do not have the players. We are going down, and the only thing that could prevent it is spending several million pounds in the transfer market. Wasn''t that what was offered (and turned down) last season when we were in this mess? How about if Delia really loves the club that she picks up the phone and offers the club to Peter Cullum for a tenner? That was the quoted price for the "right buyer" I believe!

changing the manager will be a start, Roeder is useless, i refuse to believe its all about money, man management, motivation, and inpiration makes a good manager, Roeder lacks all three. Go out get someone like Fergie Jnr, Ince, Mark Robins, i would have a 100 pounds bet we stay up.

[quote user="ricky knight"]changing the manager will be a start, Roeder is useless, i refuse to believe its all about money, man management, motivation, and inpiration makes a good manager, Roeder lacks all three. Go out get someone like Fergie Jnr, Ince, Mark Robins, i would have a 100 pounds bet we stay up.[/quote]

who''s going to get us the goals then? Russell? Doherty? we don''t have any strikers because they cost money and our Board aren''t prepared to spend any, ad it''s the fact that we can''t score that''s going to send us down. We have been linked with tons of strikers this season. had we actually gone out and bought a couple of them we would NOT be in this mess.

Cureton is a classic example of Roeders man management, scores a hatrick gets slagged to death, he scored 16 goals last year i believe, and was on top of his game at Col Utd, strikers are about confidence, this was sapped out of him, Lupoli another, Roeder makes him feel great dont he. Yes we have no money, so we are led to believe but nobody will convince me we would not be higher in the table if the numpty was not here.