Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

NEXT HOME GAME!!!!

NEXT HOME GAME COME WIN OR LOSE...WE MUST VOICE OUR OPINIONS.....ROEDER OUT!!!!!

ROEDER OUT ROEDER OUT ROEDER OUT ROEDER OUT ROEDER OUT

ROEDER OUT ROEDER OUTROEDER OUT ROEDER OUT ROEDER OUT

[quote user="CT "]I''d prefer ''board out, board out, board out!''.

But then she saved us so I guess we should forgive her *shrugs shoulders*
[/quote]at least we can get a new manager in CT....cant see any 1 wanting to buy NCFC at the minute...i agree the board must go...but we need a buyer 1st m8

My post below titled Sat Jan 17th show you care,already said we should meet outside city stans at 14:00 at call for him to be sacked.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]My post below titled Sat Jan 17th show you care,already said we should meet outside city stans at 14:00 at call for him to be sacked.[/quote]im there...were are we meeting???

[quote user="CT "]I''d prefer ''board out, board out, board out!''.

But then she saved us so I guess we should forgive her *shrugs shoulders*
[/quote]

well said CT, I won''t be joining in any Roeder Out chants but will happily scream my head off for the Board to clear off or put their hands in their pockets. They have got us in this mess NOT ROEDER. We were in this mess before Roeder arrived and we will be in the same mess with whoever is appointed if Roeder gets the push. When oh when will people WAKE UP! Was Roeder responsible for us being bottom and 6 points adrift 15 months ago? No it was the stingy tightfisted Board giving another medicore manager in Grant no choice but to get equally medicore players. When will people WAKE UP? Why can so many other clubs actually afford to buy players but not little old Norwich. The same little old Norwich with 20000 season tickets holders. We are being mugged. WAKE UP! NCFC Board sell up and clear off, even if you only get a tenner! That''s all you''re worth for getting us to this state anyway!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

NEXT HOME GAME COME WIN OR LOSE...WE MUST VOICE OUR OPINIONS.....ROEDER OUT!!!!!

[/quote]

was roeder responsible for us being bottom and 6 points adrift 15 months ago?

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

I will!

RoederOUT!

[/quote]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]My post below titled Sat Jan 17th show you care,already said we should meet outside city stans at 14:00 at call for him to be sacked.[/quote]

Is Roeder responsible for us being  level on points with 3rd from bottom now?Is Roeder responsible for destroying players confidence?Is Roeder responsible for us having "14" players?Is Roeder responsible for loaning players then sending them back because they are not good enough?Its not all Roeders fault but he has to take his fair share of the blame.BOARD AND ROEDER OUT!

The buck stops with Roeder now!

Regardless of our money situation which I''d suggest wouldn''t be the worst one in the Championship a good manager could of still done much better than what Roeder has done!

Roeder has been backed albeit with not the sort of money that everyone would of wanted!

Roeder was a bad choice as manager and needs to go ASAP!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Roeder was a bad choice as manager and needs to go ASAP!

[/quote]

Neil Doncaster came out just before we hired Roeder and said in the paper "theres a right manager, at the right time for every club" looks like we didn''t get him then....

jas :)

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

I will!

RoederOUT!

[/quote]

[/quote]

No but hes the one whos been paid to make decisions which are putting us in the sh*te!

Couldn''t agree more about the board but Roeders inept managerial skills shouldn''t be excused cause we''re short of money which most other clubs are as well!

He needs to go ASAP!

no problem with Board and Roeder out as long as the Board dont get off the hook. They will quite happily use Roeder as the scapegoat I''m sure but most of the blame is down to them, after all they appointed him!

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]My post below titled Sat Jan 17th show you care,already said we should meet outside city stans at 14:00 at call for him to be sacked.[/quote]

[/quote]No, it was Peter Grant.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

no problem with Board and Roeder out as long as the Board dont get off the hook. They will quite happily use Roeder as the scapegoat I''m sure but most of the blame is down to them, after all they appointed him!

[/quote]So which millionaires (or billionaires) do you think we have lined up to save this club from administration and it''s inevitable doom if they leave?Please tell, because with this economic climate and the clubs current position who will put the money in to stop this club from going into free fall???

[quote user="John"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

So which millionaires (or billionaires) do you think we have lined up to save this club from administration and it''s inevitable doom if they leave?

Please tell, because with this economic climate and the clubs current position who will put the money in to stop this club from going into free fall???
[/quote]

Jesus, OK I will make it really simple for you, are all the other football clubs subject to the same financial climate or is it just NCFC? Its all of them right? So how come just about everyione else can spend money on half the gates that we get? Our precious Board had a chance to avoid this 15 months ago by negotiating with PC, and if they had took it, for the benefit of the club we would either be in the Prem this season or challenging with the like of the team that beat us today to go up this year. It needn''t have cost a fortune, if you look at the clubs that are up there, but no one was prepared to spend it at NCFC. You can''t make silk purses from sows ears and you can''t turn poor footballers into stars just because someone else is managing them. Fotheringham - poor, Bertrand - poor this season, Semmy - too many lapses in concentration, Doherty - good defender but how many partners has he had to try and play with this season, Pattison - mediocre, Omozusi - poor and doesn''t belong to us, Sibierski - poor and past it, Lupoli - Not ours and no big target man to feed off. Going down, not because of the economic climate but because of years of selling our best players and not re-investing the money in the team.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

[/quote]as stated in post above...im all for the board out...but we have no buyers...it all needs to change a CR...but as for now roeder is responsible or us being were we are now