Sign in to follow this  
rich2408

Dallas

Please someone tell me my life is like dallas and im going to wakeup, to find Martin Oneil in charge ,with us pushing up the premier ?

Lol, i was mascot for his final game! i knew gunny had gone in a bit tough on me when i was challenging as an 8 yr old to get on the end of an Andy Marshall ball in the warm up! Maybe i''ll wake up in the away dressing room, a little 8 yr old still, with Darren Eadie, Ashley Ward, Bryan Gunn and Martin O''Neill around me telling me it will be alright!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Lol, i was mascot for his final game! i knew gunny had gone in a bit tough on me when i was challenging as an 8 yr old to get on the end of an Andy Marshall ball in the warm up! Maybe i''ll wake up in the away dressing room, a little 8 yr old still, with Darren Eadie, Ashley Ward, Bryan Gunn and Martin O''Neill around me telling me it will be alright!
[/quote]

Well jimmy ive got my 9yr old son being mascot in a couple of weeks at Doncaster and im wondering if Roeder wil tell him every thing will be alright,i very much doubt it.Weve come a long way [:(][:@]

[quote user="rich2408"]Please someone tell me my life is like dallas and im going to wakeup, to find Martin Oneil in charge ,with us pushing up the premier ?[/quote]Even if you did, Chase would be in charge and history would probably repeat itself... best you can hope for is a rabble of far-sighted 8-15 year olds hammering on the door of a Peter Cullum telling him to get his arse in gear with those millions.....Crikey, if I knew then what I know now.........