Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Roeder pleased with performance on radio Norfolk

says our players stood up well to sheffield utd today!

he says he wasn''t tempted to put Carl Cort on when chasing the game as he wanted to keep the ball on the deck instead of going route 1, which is what 99% of teams do when chasing a result. he said he put bell on and Hooligan in the middle as it would keep the performance level up and keep us playing well. is he for real?!

Goreham should show some guts and ask roeder if he is feeling the pressure and what he intends to do to stop the ship from sinking instead of flitting round the issues!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

he says he wasn''t tempted to put Carl Cort on when chasing the game as he wanted to keep the ball on the deck instead of going route 1, which is what 99% of teams do when chasing a result. he said he put bell on and Hooligan in the middle as it would keep the performance level up and keep us playing well. is he for real?!

Goreham should show some guts and ask roeder if he is feeling the pressure and what he intends to do to stop the ship from sinking instead of flitting round the issues!

[/quote]

I just heard it as well. The bloke is a complete and utter pri**. 

My problem is that if Glenn Roeder didnt want to put Cort on because we''d have gone route one, why the blinkin flip did he sign him??  Thats what Carl Cort does.  Roeder is a nitwit.  More wasted wage money.........

[quote user="Titanic"]And the fuc*wit goes on about only having 14 out field players. Well who''s fault is that then[/quote]

Bull hang! why didnt Goreham say "so what about Eagle, Renton and Lappin then?" and if we only have 14 outfield players then why havent we got 2 keepers on the bench?

think about it....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Exactly Jas and very valid point, what is it with this big love in when things are going so wrong?!?!?. Chris Goreham is a joke and his commentary shows he has very little knowledge of the game just another homer!

As for Roeder well what can you say the man is in denial!

haha yer, agreed Chris Goreham needs to show more balls when asking Roeder Questions, i wouldn''t go as far to say what about Eagle, got to be one of our worst players, just shows how little Roeder knows, offering him a contract renewal

Chris Goreham is a spineless worm,  he couldn''t even manage a question regarding,  Roeder saying we haven''t got the players to go direct, then saying he didn''t bring Cort on because he didn''t want to go direct

Tragic thing is that there is a shred of truth in Glens appraisal. We do match most sides. We are not totally hopeless...BUT we have noone to score goals and thus lose every week. Our team with two good strikers and I honestly think we would be playoff candidates..but this problem will see us relegated. You cannot go to war with no fire power. We are utterly toothless in attack and can thus dominate and come away with the square root of 0

I''m sure Goreham just daren''t ask the questions we, and probably he, want asked. With Roeder''s well-known total contempt for anyone who dares to disgreee with his every word and action or challenge him in any way Goreham is probably fearful of the backlash he might well receive if he asks an awkward question including the refusal of an interview after the next game. Having said that I do think he is a wimp anyway. 

[quote user="Darren Butt-Head"]Chris Goreham is a spineless worm,  he couldn''t even manage a question regarding,  Roeder saying we haven''t got the players to go direct, then saying he didn''t bring Cort on because he didn''t want to go direct
[/quote]sums up what a useless clueless t*at we have as a manager

So, let me get this straight. Lupoli was never making the pitch because he was too small & now Cort isn''t being played because he''s big... Fcuk me Roeder, make your mind up!!!!

So is GR saying he will only bring Carl Cort on when we are winning? The cr@p this guy comes out with would be laughable if  it wasn''t for the fact we are heading for Div 3

Have just got back from the game, and can not believe what Roeder is saying!! Sheffield United fully deserved their win, and it was very suprising it wasn''t by a bigger margin. Thought Doc played quite well today, there were a few occasions where the communication broke down between him and Grounds but he was more than willing to do his best to rectify whatever cock up had just happened. Lupoli didn''t have a great game but for a moment I thought Hucks was back on the pitch, as we had a corner and Lupoli was pumping his fist and saying "come on" to the City fans to try and get us a tiny bit excited.  The sad thing is I actually think I hit that point today that everyones been going on about for months. When United scored I wasn''t even angry, it was almost as if it had become customary for us to go one down. Its really sad but until Roeder goes I can''t build up the passion for it anymore.

No Quarter wrote the following post at 10/01/2009 5:50 PM:

My problem is that if Glenn Roeder didnt want to put Cort on because we''d have gone route one, why the blinkin flip did he sign him??  Thats what Carl Cort does.  Roeder is a nitwit.  More wasted wage money.

More to the point why did he move Docherty up front for the last part of the game?  But then there is only one persons opinion that counts.