Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

roeder your a clueless fool.

im sorry folks but im going to say this ..we didnt score today .. obvious really we wernt going too.

litas gone , he knew when he was going , and lend another striker out previous to that.

brought in a striker whos lightweight , but wanted a big man up front...

hello is there anyone at home mr roeder ... did you exspect us to get buckets of goals...

bring in players first , before lending ones out, make sense really dont it,

sorry the guy really makes me angry.

and your happy .. tell you what losing 9 out of ten away im not .

you have had plenty of time to get a striker who can score goals.. a year..

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]He might have had plenty of time to find a striker but i don''t think that any manger could have got a decent target man with the £3.50 we have to spend.
[/quote]we have that much in the kitty???? lets get ronaldo in...lol

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]He might have had plenty of time to find a striker but i don''t think that any manger could have got a decent target man with the £3.50 we have to spend. [/quote]I can assure you we''d lose much more money than how much a decent target man would cost if we went down to league 1

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"][quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]He might have had plenty of time to find a striker but i don''t think that any manger could have got a decent target man with the £3.50 we have to spend.
[/quote]

I can assure you we''d lose much more money than how much a decent target man would cost if we went down to league 1
[/quote]good point....if we had not spent..let me refrase that...WASTED money on pointless loanees that never played we would have money to buy players this transfer window...i.e lita and a good target man

WE went through this with Worthington. Didn''t get a striker in time and got relegated.If Aston had have been bought earlier then we might have stayed in the prem.

It could well now be happening again. Only this time it will be much worse.