Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

are their 3 teams worse than us in this division?

Toss up between us and Southampton i reckon, with Charlton and Doncaster, definately being relegated

No. It''s pure good fortune that we are not in the bottom 3 at the moment on our points tally. We will be relegated if nothing changes. Other teams around us have made changes and are starting to pick up. I think that we will be relegated with a few games to spare. It''s not even going to be close, and we deserve it.

Forest are on the up which leaves Charlton, Southampton, Donny and us fighting to get clear.

Only Charlton worse than us at the moment...Forest on a run like us last season, Saints better than us away but worse at home ( and may well get weaker in the transfer window ) , Donny with three wins recently , Watford looked similar to us at Reading. Next 3 league games all vital to survival against relegation rivals....AND how we use the transfer window ( or don''t)

Charlton are doomed at this moment in time....I think Forest will pull away....I think we are on a downward spiral and I cannot see any salvation.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

simple question... what do you all think?

jas :)

[/quote]only just....but a win for 1team below us a then...NO...with roeder in charge we WILL be relegated

No, I don''t think there are 3 worse teams in this division than us. Charlton look certainties to go down but Doncaster are showing signs of a revival and are beginning to score a bit more. Southampton seem to be more than capable of winning away from home and if they get a couple of home wins to we could be in even bigger trouble. Unless someone falls from above I see the battle for the last relegation place between us and Soton, my big worry is where are the goals coming from to win games and the fact that we keep making the same old mistakes over and over which are costing us goals.

Charlton must be dead men walking. Donny and Southampton don''t look too clever either but I''m surprised that Watford haven''t been mentioned as they''re not exactly setting the world alight.

I think on pure football alone it''ll be Charlton, Watford and us or Donny to go down but I''m hoping the guardian angel '' Administration '' will be paying a visit to at least one of our relegation rivals and we''ll stay up by default.

The season after we''ll be goners.....  

Only Charlton are worse than us at the moment, Southampton may be if they are forced to sell in this transfer window but otherwise they are a better team than us. Forest will almost certainly pull clear now and Doncaster are about the same as us (never thought I''d be saying that !!).

For us, it depends on this window. Who might come in on the playing side or, probably more effective, who might be leaving on the management side.

Mark .Y.