Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

are you really a norwich fan delia.

she calls herself a fan , she has made no coment at all , not even anything to the fans , regarding this poor show of a team we have.

im pretty sure most chairman , of any club would be spitting feathers by now .

no we hear nothing , its about time you admitted you have employed the wrong man for the job.

so where are you ..!!!! and what you going to do about it.

Come on - there''s no PR apeal in doing things like that. Now if it involved a drunken rant, or a ''look at me with the fans at Chelsea''...........When the chips are down - our board members go into hiding.

I''m not sure she knows what to do at the moment, which in some ways is understandable.  I just hope when the inevitable does occur and she leaves, in time people will have the grace to remember the good things her and Michael Wynn have done for the club.  It''s all a very sad situation.  [:(]

[quote user="singing canary"]

she calls herself a fan , she has made no coment at all , not even anything to the fans , regarding this poor show of a team we have.

no we hear nothing , its about time you admitted you have employed the wrong man for the job.

[/quote]

Well she was once pictured in a "scum shirt" so maybe not!?!?

[quote user="AndyJR"]I''m not sure she knows what to do at the moment, which in some ways is understandable.  I just hope when the inevitable does occur and she leaves, in time people will have the grace to remember the good things her and Michael Wynn have done for the club.  It''s all a very sad situation.  [:(]
[/quote]

The prob what good she has done is long gone Andy and with the bad decisions she/them have made has left this club in its worse state for certainly my 35 years of supporting them, and with your "I''m not sure she knows what to do at the moment" is inexcusable when the club is lacking in leadership!.

Cowardly, naive  spineless in my eyes and there "in hiding" stance does them no favours!

LOSERS and as soon as they leave the club, it will signal better days for the club!

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="singing canary"]

[/quote]

Well she was once pictured in a "scum shirt" so maybe not!?!?

[/quote]Be fair to her, it was ONLY a rosette! [;)]

[quote user="cityangel"]She don''t say much publically when things are bad [:)][/quote]

No but she''ll take all the plaudits when [and they''re a rarity] things go well. Walking out with Hucks springs to mind and she had jack all to do with it.

[quote user="AndyJR"]I''m not sure she knows what to do at the moment, which in some ways is understandable.  I just hope when the inevitable does occur and she leaves, in time people will have the grace to remember the good things her and Michael Wynn have done for the club.  It''s all a very sad situation.  [:(]
[/quote]

Do ''people have the grace to remember'' the good times under the leadership of Robert Chase?

OTBC

[quote user="singing canary"]

[/quote]To be fair, she is not the Chairman of the club.  She is one of two majority shareholders.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="singing canary"]

[/quote]

To be fair, she is not the Chairman of the club.  She is one of two majority shareholders.

[/quote]

Come to that, when do we ever hear anything from the Chairman?

Does anyone think that Delia is just holding out on some personal egotistical agenda...like upgrading her O.B.E. in the near future, hedging her bets between Cooking and Canaries?

Is somebody who attends every home game and every away game a fan?  I would suggest they probably are.

In that case Delia is a fan.

Irrespective of whatever else you want to throw at her you can not question her loyalty as a fan.

[quote user="jbghost"]

Is somebody who attends every home game and every away game a fan?  I would suggest they probably are.

In that case Delia is a fan.

Irrespective of whatever else you want to throw at her you can not question her loyalty as a fan.

[/quote]

A right ''Royal'' priviliged one as well!