Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Sat Jan 17 Barnsley at home show you care Part 2

At 14:00 next Saturday we need to be standing outside the main doors of the City stand calling for Glen Roeder to be sacked,the board are at fault for the clubs fall but we are not in the finacial position to get rid of them but with the fans standing together and calling for Roeder to be sacked at least the board might act now, a new manager could save us from relegation this season because at the moment with Roeder we are very much heading down.Please stand and be counted and lets get rid of this pathetic manager! I don''t think the crowd on Tuesday will be large enough for a protest to happen but come the 17th we need to have thousands oustide the ground calling for change. After Today, how anyone can still support Roeder is beyond me!

[:@]

[quote user="CT "]I wont be there- purely because nowt will change with her upstairs in charge
[/quote]

We need a new board, we agree on that but to not try and get rid of Roeder is bloody mad,a new manager could just get us out of the brown stuff,Roeder won''t!

Wouldnt it be better for a protest tuesday night,

a game that means a lot less nd we dnt need to win as much?

then if things dont happen, protest saturday aswell,

let the board know what the fans want!

[quote user="CT "]I wont be there- purely because nowt will change with her upstairs in charge
[/quote]

i''m with you CT, happy to have a go at the Board but not at their scapegoat

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

i''m with you CT, happy to have a go at the Board but not at their scapegoat

[/quote]

OK then have a go at the board while some others have a go at Roeder,we need to do something, just doing nothing is not the answer, IMO carry on with this season under Roeder and we will be in league 1 for sure, a new manager is the only chance we have and to be honest it''s a slim chance.

We all agree we are deep in the brown stuff.

Protesting might do something to get rid of Roeder but no protest in the world will make the slightest difference to the position of the board.

You can''t sack a board. You need somebody to buy all the shares. A point i think may well have been debated to death on this board.

In simple terms there are plenty of better managers available

There are however no investors.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

At 14:00 next Saturday we need to be standing outside the main doors of the City stand calling for Glen Roeder to be sacked,the board are at fault for the clubs fall but we are not in the finacial position to get rid of them but with the fans standing together and calling for Roeder to be sacked at least the board might act now, a new manager could save us from relegation this season because at the moment with Roeder we are very much heading down.Please stand and be counted and lets get rid of this pathetic manager! I don''t think the crowd on Tuesday will be large enough for a protest to happen but come the 17th we need to have thousands oustide the ground calling for change. After Today, how anyone can still support Roeder is beyond me!

[/quote]

I completely disagree with this post as the sacking of Roeder will let this wretched Board of ours "off the hook yet again". City fans should be demanding change at Board level after years of abject failure and empty promises.  Roeder is a useless manager i''ll grant you that but who appointed him !?    

[quote user="sussexcanary"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]

I completely disagree with this post as the sacking of Roeder will let this wretched Board of ours "off the hook yet again". City fans should be demanding change at Board level after years of abject failure and empty promises.  Roeder is a useless manager i''ll grant you that but who appointed him !?    

[/quote]

So you think we should stick with Roeder? I want the board out but that just isn''t going to happen unless a new investor is found,we can''t change thats fact,the thing we can do is get in a manager to replace the useless one we have now,and yes the board are at fault for appointing him!

Delia Smith and her cronies are presiding over the worst mess this club has been in for decades and needs to either be replaced or removed...end of. They have destroyed the passion and will of the average NCFC fan to the point where a significant amount including myself are so distressed by what they see they just can''t bring themselves to watch City anymore.  Listen Phat whether we stick Roeder or not with the current regime in place its not a matter of "if" we go down "it''s when" !    

[quote user="sussexcanary"]

Delia Smith and her cronies are presiding over the worst mess this club has been in for decades and needs to either be replaced or removed...end of. They have destroyed the passion and will of the average NCFC fan to the point where a significant amount including myself are so distressed by what they see they just can''t bring themselves to watch City anymore.  Listen Phat whether we stick Roeder or not with the current regime in place its not a matter of "if" we go down "it''s when" !    

[/quote]

The sad thing for me is the lack of hope.  No hope of investment, no hope of winning even against poor sides, no hope of GR getting the sack or walking, and no hope of getting a buyer for the club.