Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Spotted enjoying himself in the Prem again.

Peter Grant - Ist team coach at West Brom. From Prem to Chumpionship back to Prem. He seems to be a ''survivor''.

Spotted him in their match at Villa on TV today.

Thought Mowbray looked beaten and ready to quit - but then first impressions can be misleading as Delia is ought to have learnt by now - at least in her choices of manager.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Peter Grant - Ist team coach at West Brom. From Prem to Chumpionship back to Prem. He seems to be a ''survivor''.

Thought Mowbray looked beaten and ready to quit - but then first impressions can be misleading as Delia is ought to have learnt by now - at least in her choices of manager.

OTBC

[/quote]

First impressions aren''t always misleading.  I think you are a Troll and I''m going to stick by that.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Thought Mowbray looked beaten and ready to quit

[/quote]Mowbray always looks like that though. Top bloke, would love him here (Binner or not).

I''m almost certain that we appointed Grant on the same day that WBA appointed Mowbray.  Weird, and with hindsight, a little depressing.

Bly do you ever watch or take note of a city game?

I dont remember ever seeing you comment on any games or the way the team played, all I ever see is your weird ramblings on things connected to the club other than the actual games played. I know you live in outerspace but you must on occasions catch the odd snippet of one of the teams games other than just checking the results and going off on one of your strange threads.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

First impressions aren''t always misleading.  I think you are a Troll and I''m going to stick by that.

[/quote]

Do I come on the Colchester site and try to construct silly insults about you?

You''re a visitor - not family, and for a visitor to persist with irrelevancies and show poor form into the bargain is ............. (you supply the word - since you claim that is your craft).

Dear oh dear.

OTBC 

(You should learn to comprehend plain English too. I wrote ''...first impressions can be misleading...''. Did I say anything about ''always''?  Although I suppose your kind of dishonesty is OK for the Daily Express).

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Bly do you ever watch or take note of a city game?

I dont remember ever seeing you comment on any games or the way the team played, all I ever see is your weird ramblings on things connected to the club other than the actual games played. I know you live in outerspace but you must on occasions catch the odd snippet of one of the teams games other than just checking the results and going off on one of your strange threads.

[/quote]

Variety is the spice of life.

There are many people better placed than I to comment on the last match etc. etc.

Lighten up and broaden your horizons - you may actually enjoy it.

Of course if you hadn''t been drawn to read my original post then you couldn''t have wasted your time replying to it, now could you?[:P]

One love.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re a visitor - not family, and for a visitor to persist with irrelevancies and show poor form into the bargain is ............. (you supply the word - since you claim that is your craft).

Dear oh dear.

OTBC 

(You should learn to comprehend plain English too. I wrote ''...first impressions can be misleading...''. Did I say anything about ''always''?  Although I suppose your kind of dishonesty is OK for the Daily Express).

[/quote]Well said Bly[Y]

WBA might be better off if they didnt have a human Seal in goal..... how many more chances is Carson going to get for england and WBA?

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

WBA might be better off if they didnt have a human Seal in goal..... how many more chances is Carson going to get for england and WBA?

jas :)

[/quote]Till they use up their supply of frozen kippers....

[quote user="astrodyne"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dear oh dear.

OTBC 

[/quote]

Well said Bly[Y]
[/quote]

I''ll second that.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]I know whose posts I want to read and whose opinion I respect, Colchester supporter or not. Well said Cam [;)]

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know whose posts I want to read and whose opinion I respect, Colchester supporter or not.

Well said Cam [;)]
[/quote]

Well, I guess there''s one born every day.[:)]

OTBC

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]I know whose posts I want to read and whose opinion I respect, Colchester supporter or not. Well said Cam [;)][/quote]Nice to see you sticking by fellow City fans - Jeez!! Surely message board opinions matter little - its the colours that count.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bit rich coming from a ''Neutral''. As long as they don''t slag the Board, hey Cam?

Your in ''LOVE'' with and ''PROUD'' of two little teams....Go follow.

Go Away Cam You really are as boring as the 20 pence Star.