Sign in to follow this  
Clint

From Hero To Zero

I''ve just stumbled across an old edition of 442 in which the 50 best football league players (in their view) are listed.  I was surprised to see our very own Wes Hoolahan sitting in a very lofty 14th position.  This is the same Wes Hoolahan who has failed to do anything of note (yes, nothing whatsoever) since signing for us in the summer.  So Roeder, has managed to turn the 14th best player in the football league into someone so ineffective, he hasn''t actually even been played in a large number of our matches this season.  Made me wonder who else Roeder has managed to turn from a fairly decent player to a shower of sh*te! 

Well, Marshall is a Scotland international but you''d never have known in based on this season''s performance''s.  Likewise, Omuzusi and Bertrand are both England U21 players and very well thought of at their prem parent clubs but both have been fairly shocking for us this season.  When we signed Semmy he''d just been selected in the league 1 PFA team of the year but is currently playing like he has no ability whatsoever.  Cureton has gone from being the Champs top scorer to not being able to hit a barn door and get a game in a team without any strikers.  Sibierski has had a decent career in top flight football and I expect will play for Wigan again this season but has looked like one of the worse players ever to pull on a Norwich shirt.  Huckerby hardly set the world alight under Roeder but we''re all fully aware of what ability he has and is currently doing pretty well in the MLS (he''s had more of an impact than a certain Mr D Beckham, who is currently on loan at a certain Milan team). 

I''m sure there''s plenty more example''s where Roeder''s poor man-mangement, bizarre team selections and tactics have turned good players at this level into those more suited to the Blue Square.  Hence we''re currently heading for relegation with a team that, on paper, should be top half at least (even better when you consider we''ve had Lita for more than half the season so far). 

Did you go to the game yesterday, he was our best player, always wanting the ball.

Just give him time he is getting better every game!

i personally dont rate wes hoolahan anyway hes far to lightweight and prone to giving the ball away to often for my liking.but its just a personal opinion.