Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Alternative owners for the club

1. Approach the Royal Family to buy Delia & MWJ out.The Queen is very fond of Norfolk. She''d be well up for it.Prince Harry could be chairman, I think this role would greatly aid his maturity and test his business acumen.  Charles and Camilla could run the catering and/or open a set of "eco-stores" to capitalise off-pitch revenue, and Prince Philip could be in charge of supporter communications and public relations.The Civil List money would see us capitalised and able to bring in players from - well, not from abroad, obviously, apart from Greece perhaps.  We could then put out a top class British/Greek team with Elton John providing half time entertainment.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]After moving the ground will we be called Sandringham Canaries ?[/quote]I don''t think we''d move the ground... the Holiday Inn would become an unofficial residence so Harry and Wills could oversee the training from their fourth floor penthouses.

[quote user="Mister Chops"], and Prince Philip could be in charge of supporter communications and public relations.[/quote]This made me laugh massively! Cricket bats and pet dogs come to mind . . .  .

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]This wouldn''t change things at all. It would just result in more "dog day afternoons."[/quote]

Yep and corgi''s instead of ball boys.

I look forward massively to welcoming Prince Phillip as a our chief communicator. The possibilities are endless.

But I''m far from sure about Charlie''s wife.

And as for organic, vegetarian half-time pies served with tofu and beetroot drink from that Cornwall farm, well ....................

OTBC