Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Two things I plan on doing on Saturday.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="Yellow Rider"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="Yellow Rider"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

1) Chanting for Roeder to resign.

2) Booing Fotheringham every time he touches the ball (controversial I know but he really is a crap leader).

Anyone else got any intentions for this match? Was thinking it may be good if everyone made "Roeder Resign" posters and displayed them at half time? (obviously we would have to be losing but Im sure that wont be a problem). We need to do something at this match!!

[/quote]

You sound remarkably like that young, husky voiced fan sitting behind me at Bramall Lane yesterday (behind the goal, back of the stand). In any event you should get a life and grow up. Yes, we know Fozzy has had a poor season but yesterday he had fearful abuse even though the guy had a half decent game.  Virtually no misplaced passes or giving the ball away yet he still got showered with vitriol. Clingan, on the other hand, who had probably his poorest game for City escaped scot free!  Booing your own players (UNLESS they have publicly shown disrespect for the club is bang out of order).

Oh and if you were that fan then haven''t you got anything more original to sing throughout the entire game than that buch of anti Ipswich songs. I lost count of the number of times I heard ...''If you really f-----g hate them clap your hands'', it really is boring and exceptionally narrow minded.   

[/quote]

Nothing narrow minded about that my friend.[:D]

[/quote]

Well you need to get a life as well my friend. NCF are sinking faster than The Titanic but hey, what the hell as long as we still take the piss out of and abuse the local enemy then nothing else matters??

[/quote]

WHOOOOOO. i agree mate i was having a laugh. Bloody hell mate I''d take the piss out of the scum if i was sinking WITH the titanic. You need to read my posts, I, along with half a dozen others have been actively saying the same  since the premiership season sunshine.

[/quote]

Arthur, you have been found guilty of having a sense of humour on a public forum. I trust that you are  feeling sufficiently guilty![:D]

[/quote]

As charged ...lol.....jeeeez![:)]

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

2) Booing Fotheringham every time he touches the ball (controversial I know but he really is a crap leader).

[/quote]

So, did you do either?

Fozzy played well yesterday and I didn''t hear a single Roeder/board out chant
[/quote]

I sshouted for Roeder to resign all through the match. As for Fotheringham playing well: If you think his performance yesterday was good you really do need to up your expectations of Norwich City Football Club.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

Anyone else got any intentions for this match? Was thinking it may be good if everyone made "Roeder Resign" posters and displayed them at half time? (obviously we would have to be losing but Im sure that wont be a problem). We need to do something at this match!!

[/quote]

CHANGE YOUR NAME NOW YOU IDIOT

how the hell can you call your self a fan, you don''t know what it means
[/quote]

You have ginger hair.

[quote user="Yellow Rider"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

You sound remarkably like that young, husky voiced fan sitting behind me at Bramall Lane yesterday (behind the goal, back of the stand). In any event you should get a life and grow up. Yes, we know Fozzy has had a poor season but yesterday he had fearful abuse even though the guy had a half decent game.  Virtually no misplaced passes or giving the ball away yet he still got showered with vitriol. Clingan, on the other hand, who had probably his poorest game for City escaped scot free!  Booing your own players (UNLESS they have publicly shown disrespect for the club is bang out of order).

Oh and if you were that fan then haven''t you got anything more original to sing throughout the entire game than that buch of anti Ipswich songs. I lost count of the number of times I heard ...''If you really f-----g hate them clap your hands'', it really is boring and exceptionally narrow minded.   

[/quote]

Sorry to dissapoint but it wasnt me though I know the fella you speak of. I thought he did a fantastic job personally.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Ginger Pele"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You have ginger hair.

[/quote]

Oi! So do I!

[quote user="Big Ginge"][quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Ginger Pele"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You have ginger hair.

[/quote] Oi! So do I![/quote]

LOL, yes but yours is neat and tidy.