Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

Worst 5 players you have SEEN play for Norwich....

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]Well you must all be young, as no one thus far has mentioned Dean Coney he was far worse than even Doc[/quote]Because the original post says since 1993.... im pretty certain Coney was here before that.

[quote user="lynn canary"]

1. Gary Doherty

2. Mattheiu Louis-Jean

3. Andy Hughes

4. Ian Henderson

5. Sibierski

[/quote]

How can he be classed? Did he actually ever play? Maybe in 5 worst signings, but harsh saying was in the 5 worst players for us, when he was injured all the time as it''s not really his fault

A tough one this ;

1. D.Muzinic

2. M.Chivers

3. J.Hartson

4. S.Walsh

5. K.Bond (the early years)

Best : Delia on the pitch.

A few people have mentioned Coney, and yes it was pre-1993 (1989 in fact - otherwise I would have included him).  I remember the poor bloke having a mare against Liverpool, getting subbed for Malcolm Allen, and virtually the whole ground cheering as he trudged off the pitch.  I can also remember one game when the Barclay were singing "what a waste of money" at him.  I don''t think even Andy Hughes go it that bad, although it was close.

Goes to shows that fans were just as cruel 20 years ago as they are today.  Can''t even blame message boards for that!

Matty Pattison

Antoine Sibierski

Mark Fotheringham

Omar Koroma

Simon Lappin

Oh hang on, they are all members of our current squad. Says is all really.

1. Andy Hughes2. Fernando Derveld3. Raymond De Waard4. Julian Brellier5. Adrian Coote

Worryingly, the first 4 probably cost us quite a lot of money with transfer fees and wages combined.  Just goes to show some of the shrewd purchases that we have made over the years.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

1. Gary Doherty

2. Gary Doherty

3. Gary Doherty

4. That midfielder/defender guy who got angry at fans booing him (forgot his name)

5. Gary Doherty

Stay in Houston will you mate, we have enough tits at Carrow Road every week as it is.

1. Ian Murry

2. Raymond de Warrd

3. Steve Walsh

4. Ryan Jarvis

5. Robert Eagle (money well spent giving him a new contract Roeder)[/quote]

1. James Henry2. Jamie Ashdown3. Ian Murray4. Jason Jarrett (even worse than Fotheringham imo)5. Peter ThorneSome near misses include Patrick Boyle, Mathias Jonson, Mathieu Louis-Jean (just for spending 2 years injured) and Ian Henderson.

I really can''t believe Sutch or Doherty make it onto people''s lists!1) Raymond de Vard2) Fernando Develd3) Sean Carey4) Adrian Coote5) WalshI mean god knows how we managed to survive with the squad Worthington took over.

[quote user="chicken"]I really can''t believe Sutch or Doherty make it onto people''s lists!

1) Raymond de Vard
2) Fernando Develd
3) Sean Carey
4) Adrian Coote
5) Walsh

I mean god knows how we managed to survive with the squad Worthington took over.
[/quote]

because we had big Iwan.. he was our match winner and when Belluz got injured Iwan single handedly kept us alive in this division.... i think it was 1998/99 Iwan scored 18 league goals for us... we scored 42 in total that season... it doesnt take a genius to work out what would of happened without the big man....

jas :)