Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

Worst 5 players you have SEEN play for Norwich....

[quote user="deadlydeanconey"]

The one and only Dean coney nobody else even comes close, he had to be seen to be believed!

[/quote]

but he does pre date 1993...

1. (and in a class on his own) Dean Coney

2. Simon Tracey

3. Elvis Hammond (was dire in yellow)

4. Ian Murray

5. Jason Jarrett (totally lightweight and looked like a boy amongst men)

wow welsh wiz you''re touchy... thought a comment on some of the players mentioned would make the thread a little more interesting... each to their own! lets go with 1 Dean Coney (he was even poor wen i saw him play for carshalton athletic2 Marc Libbra - for being such a let down in terms of hype and the great start he had3 Kevin Scott - so slow.... i think i can moonwalk (badly) faster! 4 Neil Emblen5 Zema Abbey

In no particular order...

1 - Simon Tracey

2 - Raymond De Waard

3 - Fernando Derveld

4 - David Smith

5 - Can''t remember his name, but he was on loan from everton last season, played right back. Shocking.

People who nominate the Doc are idiots. He may have the odd bad performance which as a center back get highlighted, but a bad player he is not.

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]

Etuhu

Sutch

Sibierski

Walsh

Tracey

[/quote]

Big Dick? What did he do wrong?

All of these are just since 2004-05, so proves how much cr*p we sign!! Too many more to list!

1. Andy Hughes (quite simply cr*p - couldn''y pass, but sure could run)

2. Peter Thorne (games per goals?)

3. Keiran Gibbs (controversial but total lightweight - fall over in a breeze)

4. Julien Brellier

5. Thomas Helveg (cr*p for us but - even though a legend for Milan)

Simon Tracey

Jamie Ashdown

Shaun Carey

Carl Robinson

Dixon Etuhu when he couldnt be arrised... which was 45 matches out of a 46 game season...

i could list many many more players!

Robinson is the worst player i have ever seen in my life!

jas :)

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

1.Sean Carey

2.David Smith

3.Ulf Ottoson

4.Paul Dalglish

5.Daryl Sutch

[/quote]

Oh christ ! how could have I forgtton Andy Hughes !,I''ve obviously done a better job of blocking him out of my memory than I thought !

In no particular order:Neil EmblenPeter ThorneKeiran GibbsJason JarrettRaymond De WaardThey are all so mediocre that seperating them is impossible, the list could and should be significantly longer though.

Daryl Sutch is not that bad ofc but all of you remember may be only last season and especially missed penal at CArdiff.

How can be that bad he play more than 350 games for us and scored some good goals 7-8 at least also play all the time for Norwich and is from Norwich school (I remember very good his goal away at ASt Villa we won 3-2 at first Premiership season)

Think is too hard to be on this all time worst 5 players only because miss important penalty!

1.David Smith

2.Steve Walsh

3.Kevin Scott   

4.Shaun Carey

5.Neil Emblen

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]

bored so have gone for a 442 from hell

Watt

Sutch          Walsh   Segura   Derveld

DeWarrd   Carey   Grant   Llewellyn

Coney   Sheron

and on the bench: Tracey, Emblen, Henderson, Woodthorpe, Rosario

[/quote]Wonder if that side could beat Norwich''s team of today? Bit harsh to see Rosario on the bench after that goal he scored against Southampton.Surely Steve Walsh has to be the worst City player of all time. He lumbered into the club with absolutely no intent of playing football at all - he didn''t care about us, he was fat and unfit and just came because we were stupid enough to offer him some money.In recent years we''ve had a revolving door of loan players - so many had so little impact that I can''t even remember most of their names - so take your pick from any of them to make up the other 4 from me.

This is extremely tough however,

1) Raymond De Waard

2) Fernando Derveld

3) Ian Murray

4) Graham Stuart

5) And after struggling to pick a 5th from so many, ive added a goalkeeper for balance, Tony Warner....he was shocking.

1. Zema Abbey

2. Chris Brown (Credit to him for turning it around at Preston, but dear God he was awful here, in my opinion)

3. Keith Briggs

4. Derveld

5. Fozzy

But there''s so many to choose from!

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

1. Gary Doherty

2. Gary Doherty

3. Gary Doherty

4. That midfielder/defender guy who got angry at fans booing him (forgot his name)

5. Gary Doherty

[/quote]

T*at  and do you ever watch Norwich are my thoughts after reading this bulls*it from this moron!

The Doc has been by far our best defender this season, was much the same last season after Taylor left and has won the player of the year award before so that would put him way out of anyone sensible worst player tables!

While I respect that everones got their own opinions which is what the games about but please lets be sensible, the Docs a good CB at this level but agreed hes no wonder player!

Of the top of my head I can think of a few but who''d struggle to not be in my worst 5-

1, Keiron Gibbs

2, Cedric Anselin

3, Ian Henderson

4, Dean Coney

5, Rossi Jarvis

6, - The manager of any worst side would be a contest between Roeder and Grant!

My worst five are 1) Blair

2) Patterson (Rated by Roeder - say no more!)

3) Fotheringham (Roeder''s captain - say no more!)

4) Charlton (Appointed as a coach by Roeder - say no more!)

5) Hartson

Hooze by a mile. My only big complaint about this board is that they sanctioned this most atrocious waste of £500,000 on a player that was ridiculed at Reading.

Doc

Tracey

Easton

Henderson