Sign in to follow this  
Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . .

Well done glenn . . .

well put. his management and treatment to most of the players has been disgracefull and has had a disasterous effect. he does nothing but destroy confidence in players.

lupoli is proven at championship level with derby so the excuse for him being lightweight is merley just bullshit and cowardly as with lappin chadwick hoolahan and others

[quote user="lappinitup"]

We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[/quote]

You know a ''supporter'' really cares when he finds his clubs predicament so amusing. By the way you got any other material? I can''t remember when your little We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! Crying [:''(] Crying [:''(] Crying [:''(] ''joke'' got boring but i think it was around the second time you posted it.

''joke'' got boring but i think it was around the second time you posted it. - fearofambition

One of the first rules of comedy is "if nobody laughs at the joke, try it again and again and again, because YOU  know it''s funny, so it must be.  Just  keep hammering away with it and the crowd will admire you for your persistence as well as your comedy.

Oh, wait, that''s one of the first rules of Comedy Suicide.  Never mind!  (Geez, Hull just gave up 2 goals in about 30 seconds, now down 3-0. Come on former Canary, Windass! [:D])

[quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="lappinitup"]

We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[/quote]

You know a ''supporter'' really cares when he finds his clubs predicament so amusing. By the way you got any other material? I can''t remember when your little We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! Crying [:''(]Crying [:''(]Crying [:''(] ''joke'' got boring but i think it was around the second time you posted it.

[/quote]I think that what we find amusing is not the predicament, but 1. The predictability of the response to any defeat2. The child like solutions that you and your ilk seem to think exist - ("ooh lets get in a new manager - we haven''t tried that one before have we?" or "lets get in a billionaire investor").Nothing like a spot of blind panic to make things better eh?

Ok lets get rid of Glenn, pay him off with what money? Replace him with whom? Who on earth wants to come to a club in our state of finances and leadership by the board? THe answer is nobody capable of taking us anywhere. Until the board are shipped out and we rebuild from the top for a change, Glenn has to stay. Open your eyes ambition please

[quote user="fearofambition"]Another shining example of your embarrasing lack of ideas, i''ve never known a manager as clueless when it comes to changing a game. Your treatment of lupoli is nothing short of disgraceful. So once again well done glenn, you useless cockney cunt.[/quote]

Fuck off, go support man united if you want glory every game, sorry that we didn''t win against a team 10 or so places higher and whom are battling to get promoted. SORRY he didn''t play a little italian striker, oh wait hang on a minute! He''s a goalscorer, and if we dont create he wont score, unlike lita who creates his own chances, i think i''ve found the solution! We dont create enough for the little italian. So therefore we need a strong striker who can battle, win things in the air and create his own chances and score 7 goals in 15 games! Sounds impossible... But hang on! That''s Lita! Lita has 7 goals in 15 games, lita is a strong striker who can battle and win things in the air. Lita can create his own chances and score. Oh! But eh? Let''s put lupoli on inplace of that brilliant striker! Great idea fearofambition, you sir are a complete moron, Thank-you.

P.S. Please try post a responce of more of a line you moronic fool.

Who said in place of? Are we not allowed two strikers on the pitch at the same time? Seems like a reasonable idea when you are losing yet another game and desperately need goals? Oh and it''s spelt response. You could at least get that right when accusing me of being a moron. Thanks.

[quote user="fearofambition"]Who said in place of? Are we not allowed two strikers on the pitch at the same time? Seems like a reasonable idea when you are losing yet another game and desperately need goals? Oh and it''s spelt response. You could at least get that right when accusing me of being a moron. Thanks.[/quote]

Sorry, i made one mistake. So inplace of no-one, and lets play with 12 men, oh hang on! you cant!!! That''s a shame, i guess you have to put a player on inplace of someone. You''re trying to fight a loosing battle, give up. Thank-you. Why do you only reply to one piece of a response, can''t you read five lines, or can you just not wait to get the next post under your belt?

[quote user="max"]

[quote user="fearofambition"]Another shining example of your embarrasing lack of ideas, i''ve never known a manager as clueless when it comes to changing a game. Your treatment of lupoli is nothing short of disgraceful. So once again well done glenn, you useless cockney cunt.[/quote]

Fuck off, go support man united if you want glory every game, sorry that we didn''t win against a team 10 or so places higher and whom are battling to get promoted. SORRY he didn''t play a little italian striker, oh wait hang on a minute! He''s a goalscorer, and if we dont create he wont score, unlike lita who creates his own chances, i think i''ve found the solution! We dont create enough for the little italian. So therefore we need a strong striker who can battle, win things in the air and create his own chances and score 7 goals in 15 games! Sounds impossible... But hang on! That''s Lita! Lita has 7 goals in 15 games, lita is a strong striker who can battle and win things in the air. Lita can create his own chances and score. Oh! But eh? Let''s put lupoli on inplace of that brilliant striker! Great idea fearofambition, you sir are a complete moron, Thank-you.

[/quote]Well done for completly missing the point of the post.

We had two strikers on the pitch brainiac, Lita and Cort. Based on how terrible Palace were defensively, with Doherty, Pattison and Lita all winning the afternoon''s headers, oh yes, let''s bring on Lupoli, the one who can''t jump and head the ball instead of Carl Cort, one of the tallest and most aerial strikers we have.

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]We had two strikers on the pitch brainiac, Lita and Cort. Based on how terrible Palace were defensively, with Doherty, Pattison and Lita all winning the afternoon''s headers, oh yes, let''s bring on Lupoli, the one who can''t jump and head the ball instead of Carl Cort, one of the tallest and most aerial strikers we have.[/quote]You were at the game then, were you? Or watched it on the radio?

[quote user="hellococker"][quote user="max"]

[/quote]
Well done for completly missing the point of the post.
[/quote]

I missed the point of the post? He was saying about how Roeders treatment of lupoli is "disgracefull" which basically means he''s saying lupoli should be playing, so therefore i said how would we play lupoli, oh replace lita, And said about how good lita is, so no i didn''t miss the point of the post. You obviously have as your post is not football related, dont post moronic coments on here like that, if you''re that sad and just want posts im sure there is a spam section, or something like that. Thank-you.

[quote user="max"]

[/quote]

a few questions - why are Palace 10 places higher than us? why aren''t we battling to get promoted? Why are we staring relegation in the face? Why, if the tactics are so good, aren''t we winning more games?

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="max"]

[/quote]

a few questions - why are Palace 10 places higher than us? why aren''t we battling to get promoted? Why are we staring relegation in the face? Why, if the tactics are so good, aren''t we winning more games?

[/quote]A few answers:Because we keep letting in stupid goals through poor defendingBecause we miss too many chancesBecause we are short of top quality players in key positions That was easy enough. Where we differ is that many seem to think that getting a new manager is the solution or that getting potloads of finance is easy. If fans take your view, yes, the solution is easy. If they don''t, playing good football and patiently trying to build a squad on a limited budget seems like a reasonable attempt to move forward.

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="max"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A few answers:

Because we keep letting in stupid goals through poor defending

Because we miss too many chances

Because we are short of top quality players in key positions

That was easy enough.

Where we differ is that many seem to think that getting a new manager is the solution or that getting potloads of finance is easy. If fans take your view, yes, the solution is easy.

If they don''t, playing good football and patiently trying to build a squad on a limited budget seems like a reasonable attempt to move forward.

[/quote]

Or to put it another way

A few answers:

Excuses

Excuses

Excuses

That was easy enough.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="max"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh ok, lets play lupoli, not buy leroy, and sell marshall, docs, semmy, and clingan, and buy lupoli. Then we''ll win the championship, then the premiership, then the champions league, no dont think so. Lupoli isn''t a ronaldo, a henry, and rooney, or anything like that, He''s another Cureton, the haters just pick a player who they are brainwashed to belive is good, and then moan untill he is played, and then pick something else to maon about. Palace are obviously full of luck, they beat us today considering are disgracefull defending, but they got lucky that leroy hit the post, and that their defender managed to score twice, and then another defender for the third, but docs got a goal :D! We will be battling to get promoted, in league 1, if all you haters keep your jeering up and moan at every decision. We arn''t staring relegation in the face, we''re like 5 points away from it, considering last year when we was rock bottom i belive? Winning more games, i think we''re doing well, but today croft was injured, and overall they ARE good. Alot better than the hoof and hope` scheme, which is rubbish to watch, and even if you do go up, you''re usually straight back down... Thank-you!

[quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="max"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A few answers:

Because we keep letting in stupid goals through poor defending

Because we miss too many chances

Because we are short of top quality players in key positions

That was easy enough.

Where we differ is that many seem to think that getting a new manager is the solution or that getting potloads of finance is easy. If fans take your view, yes, the solution is easy.

If they don''t, playing good football and patiently trying to build a squad on a limited budget seems like a reasonable attempt to move forward.

[/quote]

Or to put it another way

A few answers:

Excuses

Excuses

Excuses

That was easy enough.

[/quote]

I see you''ve shut up arguing with me now, as you see you''re wrong. Please shut up, as i said before go support man united, and find something to moan about there, if all your going to do is hate on norwich and not support them, moron...

[quote user="max"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="max"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh ok, lets play lupoli, not buy leroy, and sell marshall, docs, semmy, and clingan, and buy lupoli. Then we''ll win the championship, then the premiership, then the champions league, no dont think so. Lupoli isn''t a ronaldo, a henry, and rooney, or anything like that, He''s another Cureton, the haters just pick a player who they are brainwashed to belive is good, and then moan untill he is played, and then pick something else to maon about. Palace are obviously full of luck, they beat us today considering are disgracefull defending, but they got lucky that leroy hit the post, and that their defender managed to score twice, and then another defender for the third, but docs got a goal :D! We will be battling to get promoted, in league 1, if all you haters keep your jeering up and moan at every decision. We arn''t staring relegation in the face, we''re like 5 points away from it, considering last year when we was rock bottom i belive? Winning more games, i think we''re doing well, but today croft was injured, and overall they ARE good. Alot better than the hoof and hope` scheme, which is rubbish to watch, and even if you do go up, you''re usually straight back down... Thank-you!

[/quote]

Embarrassed [:$]

? I rambled on a bit, but it''s fairly true! And we wont be going down, it''s just the fact that if you''re on the ball in a game, and being bood, you''re more likely to make mistakes as you''re worried and want to give it to someone else.