Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Shaun

Did anybody actually expect us to beat Palace?

With so many negative threads being made today against Roeder because of our 3-1 loss to Palace. Does this mean you expected us to get a win? I don''t rate Roeder at all and also want him gone (although I do understand we probably can''t afford to) but after a 2-1 loss at home not long ago, did you all actually expect us to beat them away? I understand why you would want Roeder to go, but to start these threads on the basis of today is stupid. Unless you really expected us to get a win??

Obviously I was hoping for a win, but I didn''t expect it at all, we never win at Palace, we didn''t in our Championship winning season either, 2-0 wasn''t it? I think the problem is Shaun, it''s come at a time when people are disillusioned and we needed the win.

Palace aren''t exactly world beaters and it sounds like they were poor today and yet they still managed to beat us comfortably, we play plenty of pretty football with practically no end product. It was exactly the same against Charlton last week but we managed to get the goal to win the game, we would have lost if we were playing anyone decent.

This club does my head in at the moment and I can''t see that changing until we get some money in from somewhere, without fresh funds relegation is a very real possiblity and the sad thing is after 36 years I don''t really care that much anymore. A few years ago I would have been devastated at the thought of going down but now I am more or less resigned to the fact it is probably going to happen sooner or later.