Sign in to follow this  
robsonhasscored

so we lost 3-1

Is it a good job that the transfer window is in a few days! Roeder has obviously got something against Drury and wants to replace or boost positions that he thinks currently lack what he wants from his team!

Jamie Cureton has also scored once today (so far) and if we are unable to sign lita at least he has a goal under his name to boost his confidence!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Crystal Palace 3 -1 Norwich City

According to a few fans JC is useless and is past it, he scores today though, which hopefully will boost his confidence.

I reckon we could see quite a few goings in the TW and very little comings.

This club is a right mess that''s for sure.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

According to a few fans JC is useless and is past it, he scores today though, which hopefully will boost his confidence.

I reckon we could see quite a few goings in the TW and very little comings.

This club is a right mess that''s for sure.

[/quote]

Yes a friend of mine who is a barnsley fan said we have only sent him to them to as a secret weapon, he is working well for us, they have more chance with humpty dumpty up front, perhaps we should sign Humpty. 

[quote user="robsonhasscored"]

Is it a good job that the transfer window is in a few days! Roeder has obviously got something against Drury and wants to replace or boost positions that he thinks currently lack what he wants from his team!

Jamie Cureton has also scored once today (so far) and if we are unable to sign lita at least he has a goal under his name to boost his confidence!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Crystal Palace 3 -1 Norwich City

[/quote]

Yes! the transfer window is in a few days, maybe we can sign a lot with a yorkie bar, and 10 pence :) None the less, i think we will get Lita, but may end up loosing crofty =/.