Sign in to follow this  
Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . .

The difference between a real manager and a pretender

We''ll only stay up because the teams below us are so much worse than are selves.As for tactics prim oppotunity with Crofty out for Bell to show us what he can do in his natural position of right midfield and were does GR start him on the left the mans a joke.Every week we hear this man saying its unacceptable that certain things shouldn''t happen yet week in week out they do,so what is he doing about it obviously f**k all.Teams like Reading are good sides don''t take this the wrong way but they only 3 maybe 4 stand out players i.e K.Doyle,S.Hunt,N.Hunt, same at Wolves S.E.Blankes,C.Iwelumo,M.Kitely.Palace have 1 B.Watson yet he didn''t even start today and they beat us 3-1,this is just a testament to how good there respective managers are to get the average players around there star players to up there game to an extent that the''re challenging at the right end of the table.Some may argue but we have S.Clingan (possibly freebie of the year),at the moment L.Lita,on form L.Croft,the magician W.Hoolahan,and apparentely the best keeper out side the top flight D.Marshall,yet GR can''t get the best out of these players let alone the ones around them nobody has any confidence apart from when the 12th man comes into play at Carrow Rd and thats just the fans doing GR job for him,I have to stick with my word or GR would be brining me down to his level.I said when he arrived keep us up i''d be happy, mid table this season i''d take,but a real push 2009-10.any comments on what i''ve would be an interesting read thanks for taking the time to read my bull s**t

P.s once again lucky today that everyone around us are just as s**t,think from Derby down nobody won apart from Doncaster who beat a relagation rival which leaves the 3 that personaly i think will go down in the relagation places.      "COME ON THE CITY"   

[quote user="fearofambition"]When warnock and roeder took over palace and norwich respectively last seasonwe were in fairly similar positions. Look at the progress both clubs have made. Sums it up really.[/quote]

Look at the nice, respectfull fans palace have, look at the moronic fans like fearofambiton we have, sums it up really!

[quote user="cuckoo in the nest"]Neil warnock is a qualified physiotherapist , so is Nigel Adkins at Scunthorpe. I think that says it all. What is Roeder qualified to do in the real world ? Me, I''m a doctor.[/quote]Good god man, so Roeder isnt an astronaut or a mathematician outside the game, thats no reason to criticise. Pointless moan that one, and being a doctor doesn''t mean I would employ you at my IT company, but you might get a job with the NHS. See my point about GR?