Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

Blind faith in Roeder will lead to relegation.

Despite frequent defeats there is a significant group of supporters who continue to rally to Roeder''s cause. Even more frequent are those comments made by more astute and realistic fans regarding his lack of man management and communication skills, total lack of charisma, and his lack of nouse when it comes to team selections and substitutions at critical times in the match. My granny could score from a set piece against the Norwich defence at the moment, so what is going on at Colney these days? The fact is that the odd home win is great and cheers us up no end, but our record in this league speaks for itself, and we must be eternally grateful that there are even worse teams below us occupying the bottom positions; but for how long? I think the ''Roeder Out'' brigade are spot on, and the board needs to act asap. Perhaps the Roeder supporters are the realists and are happy to drift towards to Division 1 & 2 obscurity? Happy New Year!

The thing is we do fearofambition, evidence in the fact that we are playing better football than 12 months ago.

Now it''s time for YOU, to state who you think would be better, how we could AFFORD to let Roeder go, and how many games have you actually seen this season?

[quote user="ncfcstar"]The thing is we do fearofambition, evidence in the fact that we are playing better football than 12 months ago. Now it''s time for YOU, to state who you think would be better, how we could AFFORD to let Roeder go, and how many games have you actually seen this season?[/quote]

That may be the case but its results that count and on recent results NCFC are still  in the same sh** as last season.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Now it''s time for YOU, to state who you think would be better, how we could AFFORD to let Roeder go, and how many games have you actually seen this season?[/quote]

You know it, I know it and anyone with half a brain know''s it...

They can''t possibly answer the question of who would be better or how we could afford to let Roeder go... actualy they could answer but not sensibly anyway.

Yet they are stupid enough to insult people by calling them happy clappy mugs.

I think it is fair to say that when you ask questions like that, that silence will alwasys prevail.

ncfcstar wrote:Now

it''s time for YOU, to state who you think would be better, how we could

AFFORD to let Roeder go, and how many games have you actually seen this

season?Sorry Star, but I have seen every game at home this season, and also Watford away, and that has been enough to tell me that we actually NEED to be able to afford to let ROEDER go, because to keep him will see us relegated.Since the letter that I wrote to Mr MUNBY (MUMBY if you recall) and the reply I received, we have lost another three matches, and one only one.Things haven''t changed under Roeder at all, his record is far worse than that of GRANT, but unfortunately,  the former is still here.How can you ROEDER supporters justify your support is beyond me.......and by the way star, how many matches have you attended this season?

Thanks porkyp for being the perferct example.

He couldn''t tell you who should replace him or how we pay for the process.

Next please. What a mug...

[quote user="CT "]

May I ask a question?

Who have been ever present in our bad past seasons?

TIP: the fans it aint

[/quote]

English translation required.

Help please???

[quote user="CT "]

May I ask a question?

Who have been ever present in our bad past seasons?

TIP: the fans it aint

[/quote]

English translation required.

Help please???

[quote user="Steve H"]

[/quote]Maybe your the mug for believing in Roeder!

[quote user="steve o"][quote user="Steve H"]

[/quote]Maybe your the mug for believing in Roeder![/quote]

No, I have my doubts in the man, especially were tactics are concerened and also were the matter of playing players in their correct position is concerened.

However, he saved us from relegation and is keeping our heads above water (just about) in some pretty dire circumstances none of which are of his making.

stevo, clearly you believe Roeder isn''t the man, please tell me who is and how we fund another change in management and playing squad. Should be an interesting answer... I don''t think that he has any though... 

I''ve already said in another post this evening that i don''t know who would replace him but whoever couldn''t do any worse, also as you point out players may get played in their proper position. now please tell me how none of these dire circumstances are of his making When he has had money to spend and he has wasted it on crap loan players which he now says himself are to raw or to lightweight, i am gratefull that he did save us from relegation last season but we are now worse off points wise than this time last year and can you honestly see him taking us on a run of winning games like last year? also stop putting your sarcastic endings on your post then we may be able to have a debate without it turning into the bollocks it normally does!

I''ve mentioned this many times before, Roeder is not the man to get us promoted, however we have to bloody well thank him for what he done for us considering the club is in SUCH a dire state financially and at the top where the board are to blame for such a terrible couple of years. However, getting rid of him at a time like this is pointless, expensive and to be honest we will take longer than before to get a new replacement, who will in turn want his own players (which means giving him money we don''t have)

We have to persist with Roeder and hope he can just keep us up and running and hopefully turn us into a team that can sit comfortably in the league next season until the club sorts itself out from the top.

Didn''t see the other thread, but I''d definitely argue that there are many who could do worse, my reason... His contacts in the game, Grant didn''t have them neither did Worthy plenty in the Chapionship and Prem would be grateful for being on first name terms with Wenger & Arnesen. Grant could barely get a loan in that''s how carp he was.

Having players play in the wrong position isn''t a "dire circumstance", what I meant by dire circumstance was having little room to manouevre due to the previous 2 managers spunking loads of money on rubbish players and then having to pay them off, and also having the Turners pull the plug on their contributions which although small in football terms gave us some money to play with. Roeder can change the formation and team sheet anytime he likes therefore it isn''t dire... He just has to do it. I think we may disagree on what a dire circumstance is.

Not all money has gone on loan signings see Bell, Stefanovic & Hoolahan. Also not all loan signings have been crap see Ched Evans, Taylor, Omosuzi.

Sorry but I like my sarcasm. There is a lot of Bull**** on here though.