Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

Calderwood

[quote user="pete_norw"]Forest sack manager, look out Roeder you could be next, Oh I do hope so[/quote]

I hope yu lose your job too.

W*****

[quote user="pete_norw"]Forest sack manager, look out Roeder you could be next, Oh I do hope so[/quote]they wont sack roeder, we played well against wolves ipswich and birmingham and we beat charlton so everything in the world of roeder and the gutless board is great! we''ll probably beat forest so that''ll just secure his position , he''s a joke and came out with the same old bulls*it today, oh and why didn''t he play bell on the right today because he wanted to play the man with no right foot there, he''s a complete dickhead  f**k off roeder!

[quote user="Steve H"]

[quote user="pete_norw"]Forest sack manager, look out Roeder you could be next, Oh I do hope so[/quote]

W*****

[/quote]

I don''t have a job I''m a retired company director and others run the firm now, Next. 

[quote user="Steve H"]

W*****

[/quote]managers keep and lose their jobs on results and roeder isn''t getting any and is being very well paid for it, so i hope he does lose his bloody job, he''s not going to lose his house and get into money trouble is he

I''m fed up with Roeder and how he keeps on going on about how we deserved the 3 points, after pretty much every game we lose. When will he reliase the fans don''t care if we play well and lose or if we play shit and lose, a loss is a loss which results in 0 points.

10 defeats in 15 games but some think he''s doing a good job, we are very much in the sh*t and if you look at our last 15 or so fixtures it looks pretty grim

Roeder the Eroder knows his job is safe......The board couldn''t afford to sack him - even if they wished to......

We are a club in crisis, both financially and in the football stakes. Anyone who disagrees - is living in cloud cuckoo land....