Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

*** OFF ROEDER

This absoulutely diabolical now. the board have got to act. he is cleary not up to the task of managing a team he is rude arrogant and abnocious. his tactical decisions are obvious to every one as the incorrect ones. for example today why the hell is lupoli left on the bench and russell brought on. this tactical lunacy has got to stop.

if he is not axed were going down so please act now ncfc and give the new boss a chance to make additions in january.

Hold on Lincoln, neither of us were actually at the game so how do you know bringing on Cort instead of Lupoli was tactical lunacy, you quite simply don''t.

well said ncfc star, I am getting sick of people saying certain substitutions were pointless without personally seeing the movement and effort certain players were putting in. For all we know also Lupoli may not be putting in the goods in training and Russell may be impressing and has got his reward.

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]well said ncfc star, I am getting sick of people saying certain substitutions were pointless without personally seeing the movement and effort certain players were putting in. For all we know also Lupoli may not be putting in the goods in training and Russell may be impressing and has got his reward.[/quote]Didn''t Roeder say he thinks Lupoli is too lightweight to play against the big centre backs in this division? Absoloute bull****.

[quote user="iagzisacocker"][quote user="Carrow Roeder"]well said ncfc star, I am getting sick of people saying certain substitutions were pointless without personally seeing the movement and effort certain players were putting in. For all we know also Lupoli may not be putting in the goods in training and Russell may be impressing and has got his reward.[/quote]
Didn''t Roeder say he thinks Lupoli is too lightweight to play against the big centre backs in this division? Absoloute bull****.
[/quote]

exactly/ lupoli is proven at this level with derby remeber glen? oh and i happen to remeber them getting promoted aswell.

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]Agree. If you don''t se them train you can''t really comment because players could be playing really well and others not pulling their wait.
[/quote]

so if that the case we will play with crap players that are commited like fozzy and russell and get relegated. over the years great players have always shown lack of commitment its part of there nature and like any line of work its how you project manage these talents, you dont simply leave them in the cold. roeder can only mange one style of player end off and that will cost us very dear

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]well said ncfc star, I am getting sick of people saying certain substitutions were pointless without personally seeing the movement and effort certain players were putting in. For all we know also Lupoli may not be putting in the goods in training and Russell may be impressing and has got his reward.[/quote]

His man management skills are fucking abysmal! He drops drury after we''ve kept a clean sheet, he keeps our second top goal scorer on the bench for 90 mins AGAIN when we need goals, a player he told us all was an incredible signing we should all be excited about but all of a sudden is lightweight, has rodent not done his research! Not to mention persisting with captain invisible, the worst player to wear the armband in ncfc history (and that includes andy hughes). I don''t give a fuck what the players do in training, it''s what they do on matchday that counts. With this miserable excuse for a manager we are heading straight to league one without question, it''s a shame muppets like you can''t understand this. 

You can hardly say he set Derby alight, 7 goals in 34 games in the 06/07 season... nothing special. That is one goal every 5 games just about. As for him being lightweight, from what we saw he didn''t seem it but I guess we don''t know what goes on in training... for all we know he could be playing shockingly bad.

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]You can hardly say he set Derby alight, 7 goals in 34 games in the 06/07 season... nothing special. That is one goal every 5 games just about. As for him being lightweight, from what we saw he didn''t seem it but I guess we don''t know what goes on in training... for all we know he could be playing shockingly bad.[/quote]

im saying he proved he was not lightweight as glen keeps informing us. still helped them to promotion though didnt he

[quote user="fearofambition"]

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]well said ncfc star, I am getting sick of people saying certain substitutions were pointless without personally seeing the movement and effort certain players were putting in. For all we know also Lupoli may not be putting in the goods in training and Russell may be impressing and has got his reward.[/quote]

His man management skills are fucking abysmal! He drops drury after we''ve kept a clean sheet, he keeps our second top goal scorer on the bench for 90 mins AGAIN when we need goals, a player he told us all was an incredible signing we should all be excited about but all of a sudden is lightweight, has rodent not done his research! Not to mention persisting with captain invisible, the worst player to wear the armband in ncfc history (and that includes andy hughes). I don''t give a fuck what the players do in training, it''s what they do on matchday that counts. With this miserable excuse for a manager we are heading straight to league one without question, it''s a shame muppets like you can''t understand this. 

[/quote]Where do people improve, training. where do players learn each others games and connect, training. Lupoli is lightweight and pretty slow.Agree drury should have been starting because Berty isn''t playing as well as last year.If we keep playing good football like we are doing at the moment, IMO we will start winning games and stay up.

the one thing i couldn''t understand today was the starting line up and why it took for us to go a goal down to actually change to the setup that works for us with Hoolahan just behind.

Also I can understand playing Bell on the left and Patty on the right, ONLY if the full backs are coming up to cross, that way is gives Bell the chance to cut back and put in the in-swinger, and Bertrand to come up and provide the out-swinger, but it just seems the full backs don''t want to get forward often enough, leaving us looking silly with wingers playing on "the wrong side"

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"][quote user="fearofambition"]

[/quote]
Where do people improve, training. where do players learn each others games and connect, training. Lupoli is lightweight and pretty slow.
Agree drury should have been starting because Berty isn''t playing as well as last year.
If we keep playing good football like we are doing at the moment, IMO we will start winning games and stay up.
[/quote]

Jesus christ! How long have you and all the other muppets been coming out with this old chestnut? Please open your eyes. Seriously, try it.

he has a point though fearofambition, have you not seen the recent games? We dominated Forest, we tore ipswich apart, we were by far the best team against high flyers Reading and controlled the game at Watford... Glenn can''t walk on the pitch and kick the ball into the net for them, it''s the bloody players that need to learn to shoot in the box instead of faf around with it much like Hoolahan has done from day one. Performances have been very impressive in recent weeks and it''s about time the players supporting Lita took a leaf out of his book and shot more often.

Croft has been doing so and he has been given his just rewards and has helped us to seal some points.

Jesus christ! How long have you and all the other muppets been coming out with this old chestnut? Please open your eyes. Seriously, try it.

[/quote]

Wrong terminology young man. I think what you meant to say was " people who understand the game and don''t jump on the nearest passing bandwagon because they want to be Smudger".

Week after week you post the same relentless negativity.I might actually take an interest if you actually showed some attempt at objectivity,but I think that''s beyond you, isn''t it?

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

This absoulutely diabolical now. the board have got to act. he is cleary not up to the task of managing a team he is rude arrogant and abnocious. his tactical decisions are obvious to every one as the incorrect ones. for example today why the hell is lupoli left on the bench and russell brought on. this tactical lunacy has got to stop.

if he is not axed were going down so please act now ncfc and give the new boss a chance to make additions in january.

[/quote]You obviously weren''t at the game so how on earth can you know about whether the tactics were right or wrong? Talk about arrogant - you don''t even have to be there to know that you are right! Unless, of course, you are talking from the wrong orifice!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Hold on Lincoln, neither of us were actually at the game so how do you know bringing on Cort instead of Lupoli was tactical lunacy, you quite simply don''t.[/quote]WAKE UP WE LOST AGAIN YOU DONT HAVE TO BE AT THE GAME TO RELISE ROEDER HASNT GOT A CLUE.

ROEDER  OUT,ROEDER OUT,ROEDER OUT

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"]

[/quote]

Wrong terminology young man. I think what you meant to say was " people who understand the game and don''t jump on the nearest passing bandwagon because they want to be Smudger".

Week after week you post the same relentless negativity.I might actually take an interest if you actually showed some attempt at objectivity,but I think that''s beyond you, isn''t it?

[/quote]

Ah it didn''t take long for possibly the biggest muppet on this site to pipe up in response. Relentless negativity? Please explain to me what exactly there is to be positive about then at the moment with this club? I think you''ll find it''s beyond you.

[quote user="king of latvia"]YOU DONT HAVE TO BE AT THE GAME TO RELISE ROEDER HASNT GOT A CLUE.[/quote]

Really? LOL - post of the day

just look at our results since january percy''s, you dont have to go to games to know they are not good enough. Roeder is a manager, judged on results, they are not good enough. Dont care if we play well and lose, dont care about nice football, win matches the football will come with confidence, Roeder is not good enough, he is the weakest link, goodbye.

[quote user="fearofambition"]ease explain to me what exactly there is to be positive about then at the moment with this club? [/quote]

Nice ground, good attendances (if silent) which is odd if everyone is as miffed as you..... draw your own conclusion, good board, reasonably stable financial situation compared with many around us, a good youth setup AT LAST, great facilities, occasional good football, and a manager who doesn''t play Lupoli JUST TO ANNOY THIS FORUM. No other reason - pure spite

LOL

Brilliant.

[/quote]

Ok fearofambition, was you at the game? I dont think you was, i mean i like drury and i respect him as a player, but he is obviously unfit. Last homegame he was contiously getting outpaced, and he couldn''t get back after making a run, everyone could see this, this is obviously why bertrand replaced him you moron. And why dont you guys just shut up about this now, face the music WE WONT GET RID OF ROEDER AS WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY, even if we DID get rid of him, which i dont think is going to happen, who will we peplace him with? Peter grant? I dont think so... Besides who WOULD want to come to us, when the manager gets the team to play well and score goals, people still curse him and want him out, It''s theese idiots that are ruining the club, not the board, not the manager, not the players the retarded supporters (well i suppose they dont really support)... Ok theese haters that dont go to a game to support, but go to hurle some abuse, and shout at every single mistake, can''t anyone else see this? I can see why some people get angry ( i do myself), but shouting at every single mistake isn''t going to make anything better is it. I go to a game to support my club, not to look for a mistake to shout at, and this "protest" some people are arranging, I''d be very glad if you didn''t go to the game, as it would be nice to only have loyal supporters at the club, thank-you !

[quote user="king of latvia"]

WAKE UP WE LOST AGAIN YOU DONT HAVE TO BE AT THE GAME TO RELISE ROEDER HASNT GOT A CLUE.

ROEDER  OUT,ROEDER OUT,ROEDER OUT

[/quote]Heard it all before"Get rid of Worthington and everything will be ok""Get rid of Grant and everything will be ok""Get rid of Roeder and everything will be ok""Get rid of Delia and everything will be ok"It must be nice to live in such a simple world.

[quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="fearofambition"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ah it didn''t take long for possibly the biggest muppet on this site to pipe up in response. Relentless negativity? Please explain to me what exactly there is to be positive about then at the moment with this club? I think you''ll find it''s beyond you.

[/quote]

Why thank you, young man. To be recognised by someone whose opinion I treasure so much is indeed a great honour!

In answer to your charmingly posed question I don''t think that there is much mileage in constantly hurling abuse at the manager when you appear to have the tactical acumen of a brick. I really enjoy a good debate, but that relies on both parties having an open mind,so there''s very little point in wasting my time by trying to be logical. However, I will be there on Sunday cheering the lads on, because I haven''t got enough money to buy the club or the ability to take over as manager. However, I look forward to seeing you in the dug out and will obviously refrain from criticising any of your decisions, at least for the first half. Best of luck in changing the clubs financial position. I admire you for believing you can do so, I used to think that I could change the world many years ago, but when you get to my age you realise that stamping your little feet and being rude to people doesn''t get you what you want. I suspect I''ve been through a lot worst times with the club than you, but don''t let that spoil your enjoyment of your little witch hunt.

"Or the 24'' 000 mugs who turn up week after week for whom the board and the manager have no respect for whatsoever?"

I believe Fearofambition, you will agree when I quote you saying this in another thread? Maybe if you start attending the bloody games and realize we are beginning to play some top football at Carrow Road (away form has always been our problem for years now) you would actually be able to see the positives and improvements this year... Lee Croft''s huge improvements from a poor player to a player now being spotted by other clubs, scoring goals and can produce a top cross, matty pattison improvements from being the club scape-goat to a midfielder with a bit of passion and a bite in the challenge, the way in which David Bell can finally produce a wonderful set piece delivery to the Norwich players in the box, that is just to name a few.

Try attending the games and enjoy yourself over the festive period instead of sitting around basing your judgements on the club from Neil Adams roundup after the game or whatever sources you go by.

[quote user="max"][quote user="fearofambition"]

[/quote]

Ok fearofambition, was you at the game? I dont think you was, i mean i like drury and i respect him as a player, but he is obviously unfit. Last homegame he was contiously getting outpaced, and he couldn''t get back after making a run, everyone could see this, this is obviously why bertrand replaced him you moron. And why dont you guys just shut up about this now, face the music WE WONT GET RID OF ROEDER AS WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY, even if we DID get rid of him, which i dont think is going to happen, who will we peplace him with? Peter grant? I dont think so... Besides who WOULD want to come to us, when the manager gets the team to play well and score goals, people still curse him and want him out, It''s theese idiots that are ruining the club, not the board, not the manager, not the players the retarded supporters (well i suppose they dont really support)... Ok theese haters that dont go to a game to support, but go to hurle some abuse, and shout at every single mistake, can''t anyone else see this? I can see why some people get angry ( i do myself), but shouting at every single mistake isn''t going to make anything better is it. I go to a game to support my club, not to look for a mistake to shout at, and this "protest" some people are arranging, I''d be very glad if you didn''t go to the game, as it would be nice to only have loyal supporters at the club, thank-you !

[/quote]

Oh no not another ''loyal supporter'' who believes criticising anything about your club is taboo. Muppet. Next.

[quote user="ricky knight"]just look at our results since january percy''s, you dont have to go to games to know they are not good enough. Roeder is a manager, judged on results, they are not good enough. Dont care if we play well and lose, dont care about nice football, win matches the football will come with confidence, Roeder is not good enough, he is the weakest link, goodbye.[/quote]

Well you obviously dont care about us playing good football, as you said you dont go to games. See it''s all well saying that, but no-one gives a shite about your opinion of how we play football if you dont go to games, if you went to games you would realise that playing good football is the best thing to watch, and when you play good football, there is a higher chance of us winning than playing thee` olde` hoof and hope. So unless you start going to games, your obviously not going to care how we play football, so go post on a thread about radio norfolk please? Thank-you

[quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="max"][quote user="fearofambition"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh no not another ''loyal supporter'' who believes criticising anything about your club is taboo. Muppet. Next.

[/quote]

Read the post you utter retard, You''ll see everything is true in it, what about the Drury part? You havn''t replied to that, so i guess im right. The Roeder part, oh same again, im right (Y). The managers we signed, oh suprise suprise, im right again. I guess im RIGHT.

Oh about the loyal supporter part, I''ve had a season tickit since i was about 5 :) (watched us go up, go down, loose to the brummies in the play-off final etc...) So yes, i belive i am a loyal support :) Thank''s for that, how many games have you been to then, sir?