Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

Steeno

He got my vote for player of the season and you have to be impressed with his continuing love of the green and yellow, board take note, invite the guy back to FCR for a match and some glowing adoration, we owe him big style!!

couldn''t agree more, one of my all time fave players and such a nice guy too, despite the fact he really wanted to be an estate agent!!

yes, he must be guest of honour at a game soon, his contributions on and off the field should be recognised by those in charge at the club

You could tell how he felt about the club when he left. He looked very emotional on his final trip round the pitch at the last game of the season.

One of my favourite players of recent years, always committed and professional in the same way as Flem. We still miss him - the squad would be stronger with his name in there.

Hopefully Helveg will live up to steeno style and score a couple of 25 yard screemers....

Agree with everyone, get Steeno back as guest of honour for one of the games. Get him to start off On The Ball City. Quality bloke, quality shot, quality song and he is still keeping the green flag floyin high