Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

info

oh well lve got some more info again for you. As regular posters know lm usually right more often than not, re lverson info, huckerby etc, but have heard that Croft on his way, Marshall aswell, heard 3m. Steve Bruce is a friend of mine he asked me if his son Alex would get stick from the fans, being a part time scummer, he wants to come to us, keep you posted on that one. Lita a done deal also.

So how do you know Steve Bruce and doesn''t he mind you posting what he says to you on here? Would have thought he could have read a few Nowrich forums if he wanted to gage Norwich fans reaction to his son.

Not questioning what you say about Crofty, Marshall or Lita as you have been right about stuff before just don''t get the Bruce bit [:)]

[quote user="cuckoo in the nest"]get rid of marshall and croft and reduce the debt mountain[/quote]That''s the spirit, gear ourselves down for league one shall we?I''ll be really annoyed if Crofty leaves. FFS, we put up with his "nearly" performances for two years, and when he starts to realise his potential he leaves.

the sad state of football now is wages, Sheff Utd are the ones linked with him in the media and I think we can all take a good guess they have more money than us to spend on his wages, and if he continues to hit the back of the net and put in relentless 90 minute performances, sadly he will go.

I wouldn''t mind seeing Bruce here, young, I doubt too expensive, take after his old dad and bring us some good in the future :)

Is it 3m for croft+marshall or each? If it''s each! woot! definately, bell could take crofts position, and I''m sure roeder''s "contacts" will help him along the way with a goalie, and lita a done deal, thats made my day *thumbs-up*!( P.S. I''d rather keep marshall and croft, but we need cash for players, and if that means getting rid of croft, who is nowhere near to the *huckerby status* then let him go, hes good at effort etc, but im sure bell would do a good job there, and i''d rather keep marshall, but i doubt we can! :(!)

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]just got a feeling alex will turn up angel, as for steve just an old friend[/quote]

I''d welcome Alex with open arms, he''s one of the best defenders Ipswich have got and their fans will be devasted if they lose him.

So long as the money we get from Croft and Marshall (if they do go) is given to Roeder to spend then I won''t be too fussed. Maybe then we can resort to Bell in his correct position for a change. That leaves us with the left wing to replace... step up the new hero...

[quote user="cuckoo in the nest"]get rid of marshall and croft and reduce the debt mountain[/quote]Why not get rid of all the players and save the Club £8.5m a year and the debt will be gone by 2011-2012, get rid of all the non playing staff too and we can be back in the black by 2010-2011, plough up the pitch and Colney and grow turnips and sugar beet we might even start making a small profit in a couple of years. Sounds crazy eh? Just an extension of your logic.

[quote user="max"]I''m sure roeder''s "contacts" will help him along the way with a goalie[/quote]

What''s Cudicini up to these days?

i know this person giving the info . he was a good friend of chippy & bruce & bradshaw & think he is still in the know at the ground ,so i believe  most he say . on the ball city

TBH if we get £3million for Marshall, i think we are doing very well! He is a great shot stopper but prone to very basic errors.

Croft has had a decent half season, probably the first since he has been here. Not a clue how much we might get for him but if it''s £500k + then i say sell him too!

I would be ok if they went for good money but only if all that money went on in coming transfers. No more undisclosed fee''s rubbish which imo only exist to lie to the fans.

Undisclosed fees are irritating but probably there to stop the mind-numbing stupidity of fans who proclaim: "we got 7 million quid for Ashton, where''s the money gone?"

[quote user="Fuglestad"]Undisclosed fees are irritating but probably there to stop the mind-numbing stupidity of fans who proclaim: "we got 7 million quid for Ashton, where''s the money gone?"[/quote]

And also to stop other managers saying "they sold their ''keeper for £2.5m, I''ll ask for £2m for ours"

[quote user="dhickl"]

[quote user="Fuglestad"]Undisclosed fees are irritating but probably there to stop the mind-numbing stupidity of fans who proclaim: "we got 7 million quid for Ashton, where''s the money gone?"[/quote]

And also to stop other managers saying "they sold their ''keeper for £2.5m, I''ll ask for £2m for ours"

[/quote]

and not to mention the tax fiddles oops that don''t go on at Little old Norwich