Sign in to follow this  
jim blair

fotheringhams boxing day pantomime

[quote user="jim blair"]Well done  Fotheringham, another defeat that you have played a leading role in..how many more times Glen ?[/quote]If we''re taking bets, I''d say about another 7

The trouble is us simple supporters don''t know an inspirational captain when we see one, and that is why Roeder is the manager, and will continue to play the mighty Fotheringham.  This is the same manager who can see Russell as a lone striker, and prefers to play as many players as possible out of position, because he can.

Doherty has done really well recently as captain, but as soon as Fotheringham comes back in as captain we lose.  Best we don''t criticise the manager any more about his team selection and tactics or he will tinker once again to show everyone that he is the boss.

I think the majority would back me in saying Rusty was the obvious starter,i only had the pleasure of listening in via radio today but i''m sure i wasn''t the only one cringing every time Fozzy had the ball all i heard was fozzy tackled or Fozzy pass intersepted.hoping his starts are to put him in the shop window but what''s worrying is that there''s no place for Rusty and that he could end up being used as a sorce of income in january. 

I am sure the manager will find a starting place for Fotheringham against Forest, if only to prove once again that he is the manager that always makes the right decisions.  If playing him is Roeder''s way of putting him in the shop window then we can expect plenty of Scottish and Conference scouts at the Forest game.