Sign in to follow this  
cuckoo in the nest

Is Croft really ill ?

[quote user="cuckoo in the nest"]I thought he had that mutating virus a few weeks ago-if unlikely to have caught another starin so quickly[/quote]

Apparently the symptoms are easing too diagnose. Its called the ''January transfer window'' syndrome. 

I can honestly confirm Croft actually is ill. Whether you believe me or not, I know this for a fact.

You won''t have seen the last of him in a Norwich shirt IMO.

[quote user="cuckoo in the nest"]Don''t believe it. If you know tell us the illness and symptoms please[/quote]Dribbling nose, headaches and shivers. You are a nosey so and so aren''t you?

[quote user="We Want Worthy Back"]I can honestly confirm Croft actually is ill. Whether you believe me or not, I know this for a fact. You won''t have seen the last of him in a Norwich shirt IMO.[/quote]

Thank you.  The same thought had crossed my mind (ie that he would be "ill" until Jan 1st) had crossed my mind.

he had a cold/flu last week as well. if u watch his interview before the charlton game on canaries world u can see him stiffing. should get the bechems 20 in 1 out. but he was ill today. surely he wouldnt pretend to be ill and miss his dinner anyway. he was probably tucked up in bed with a mug of boverell.

[quote user="Titanic"]

[quote user="cuckoo in the nest"]I thought he had that mutating virus a few weeks ago-if unlikely to have caught another starin so quickly[/quote]

Apparently the symptoms are easing too diagnose. Its called the ''January transfer window'' syndrome. 

[/quote]

Nail hit on head.

I feel he''s been sold.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Titanic"]

[/quote]

Nail hit on head.

I feel he''s been sold.

[/quote]

If only someone would hit you over the head with a nail!

[quote user="Neil_MacLeod"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Titanic"]

[/quote]

Nail hit on head.

I feel he''s been sold.

[/quote]

If only someone would hit you over the head with a nail!

[/quote]

And a happy New Year to you too pal!.[:D]