Sign in to follow this  
cotswold canary

We need to buy

I know that seems a silly thing to say, but loan players are no good to us. Glen needs to be brave buy some players, then no more excuses I,ll give him 4 more matches. All I hear is we are better than the league position suggests............................... but we are not or we wouldnt be there.

A small flaw in the plan is the fact we''re broke - take your point though, all very frustrating. 

[quote user="cotswold canary"]I know that seems a silly thing to say, but loan players are no good to us. Glen needs to be brave buy some players, then no more excuses I,ll give him 4 more matches. All I hear is we are better than the league position suggests............................... but we are not or we wouldnt be there.[/quote]

So lita''s 7 goals are completely no use? Oh ok.

But still yes, we need to sign our own players, but with no money, how? :)

[quote user="lincoln canary"]ronaldo, rooney, gerrard, messi and cech wouldnt get us out of this mess with roeder in charge[/quote]Lupoli might get a game behind.  [:)]

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="lincoln canary"]ronaldo, rooney, gerrard, messi and cech wouldnt get us out of this mess with roeder in charge[/quote]Lupoli might get a game behind.  [:)][/quote]Lupoli might get a game mind. (Was what I was trying to say)

Yes 7 goals is great, but Lita is off in Jan so need to fill his boots, as you rightly say we are broke, now if Lita was not on loanee but a player we had bought he is worth something to us but loaners only help out then are gone leaving a void and with no money it''s one big loan circle. Someone help Delia bake another cake so we can get some money.

[quote user="cotswold canary"]Yes 7 goals is great, but Lita is off in Jan so need to fill his boots, as you rightly say we are broke, now if Lita was not on loanee but a player we had bought he is worth something to us but loaners only help out then are gone leaving a void and with no money it''s one big loan circle. Someone help Delia bake another cake so we can get some money.[/quote]

We will sign leroy in january, but we''ll probly sell croft for it, and then get another defender+midfielder... :) And LOL at the end bit :D

[quote user="max"]

[quote user="cotswold canary"]I know that seems a silly thing to say, but loan players are no good to us. Glen needs to be brave buy some players, then no more excuses I,ll give him 4 more matches. All I hear is we are better than the league position suggests............................... but we are not or we wouldnt be there.[/quote]

So lita''s 7 goals are completely no use? Oh ok.

But still yes, we need to sign our own players, but with no money, how? :)

[/quote]

We musn''t sign Lita. It''ll be David Nielsen all over again.... [:#]