Sign in to follow this  
|BA

Roeder identified this problem from day one

yet still it persists

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/7801255.stm

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]We haven''t got the money to spend on some new players.[/quote]I''m not sure money or apparent lack of it is the problem, GR has changed the entire squad since he arrived, some positions several times over if you count the loans in and out, the back room staff have been changed including the kit-man, it''s GR''s team, GR''s squad, GR''s staff, that little overhaul didn''t come cheap - yet we are doing just as badly as we did under Grant - perhaps GR is just a cr@p manager

If roeder knew it was a problem why has he not signed anyone with a physical presence???  Yet another example of failing to act on his own judgement

[quote user="John Boubepo"][quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]We haven''t got the money to spend on some new players.
[/quote]

I''m not sure money or apparent lack of it is the problem, GR has changed the entire squad since he arrived, some positions several times over if you count the loans in and out, the back room staff have been changed including the kit-man, it''s GR''s team, GR''s squad, GR''s staff, that little overhaul didn''t come cheap - yet we are doing just as badly as we did under Grant - perhaps GR is just a cr@p manager
[/quote]

Completely Agree! Many posters on here R saying we couldn''t attract a better manager to this club right now. Sorry, but I think there must be better managers in the lower leagues who would give NCFC their pride back!