Sign in to follow this  
Ali Dia

Roeder thinks we're making 'progress'!?!?

According to an interview I just watched on Sky.  ''Progress'' from the team he inherited, he says......  What a f**king joker.

We really better hope that Southampton sell from what little they have in January, and that Charlton don''t start picking up points.

Progress!?  Naive as f**k.  The arrogance......

Yes nicely progressing towards Div 1 and adminsitration... thank you Mr Roeder... any more pearls of wisdom??? [:$]

You really have to question the judgement of those on the interview panel when we have this fool in charge, following on from Grant - who at least talked a better game, whilst still being completely tactically unaware.  A really sad state of affairs.  Worst in my lifetime. 

Southampton look like they have to sell.  I think Charlton will start picking some points up.  We really are relying on others at the moment.  Sad time.

Our last 10 away games are against:

Wolves, Birmingham, Preston Sheffield Utd, QPR, Swansea, Scum, Blackpool, Charlton, Doncaster,

I don''t see us getting more than 6 points from that lot.

To make 50 points for the season would mean collecting 18 points from our remaining 11 home games:

Nottingham Forest, Southampton, Watford, Coventry, Barnsley, Bristol City, Plymouth, Burnley, Cardiff, Reading, Sheffield Wed

A record of 5-3-3 would just see us home.

If we lose Lita and can''t do anything to shore up the defence it is going to be touch - and - go as th whether we stay up.

GR tells us we can''t afford to buy the quality he''s brought into the club as loanees. As we''re 20th that says we''d probably alrady be relegated but for his magnificent work.

THANK YOU GLENN!!!!!!  

[quote user="Ali Dia"]

According to an interview I just watched on Sky.  ''Progress'' from the team he inherited, he says......  What a f**king joker.

We really better hope that Southampton sell from what little they have in January, and that Charlton don''t start picking up points.

[/quote]

Has everyone forgotten just how AWFUL we were under grant?  Murray - It was more fun on the training ground when we were losing and people like that, god Brellier, Dave - all terrible.  I wont say Glenn is perfect, but you figure out with the complete lack of money how the hell we could get up there?  And Delia and Co are trying to sell, but no one really wants to buy, so they are hardly gonna pump money in.

Its easy to criticise, but harder to come up with any actual answers!  I agree we are crap and I dont like the loans and some of the things Glen says, but there is NO money and NO ONE wants to spend any.  So go get yourself a billion then takeover!

[quote user="gissing canary"]

Its easy to criticise, but harder to come up with any actual answers!  I agree we are crap and I dont like the loans and some of the things Glen says, but there is NO money and NO ONE wants to spend any.  So go get yourself a billion then takeover!

[/quote]YEEAAHHHH!!!!!!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="gissing canary"]

[/quote]

YEEAAHHHH!!!!!!
[/quote]

Thanks, great choice of name by the way.

[quote user="gissing canary"][quote user="Ali Dia"]

[/quote]

Has everyone forgotten just how AWFUL we were under grant?  Murray - It was more fun on the training ground when we were losing and people like that, god Brellier, Dave - all terrible.  I wont say Glenn is perfect, but you figure out with the complete lack of money how the hell we could get up there?  And Delia and Co are trying to sell, but no one really wants to buy, so they are hardly gonna pump money in.

[/quote]

Yep Murray left and Roeder gave a short term contract to that bandy legged spanish twerp whose name escapes me.Great improvement hey?

What progress? I dont expect us to go down, and think we will stay up safely, more due to the fact that other clubs are in a bigger mess than we are. I will settle for 4th from bottom but this season I havent seen any progress. The football hasnt been up to much, some dodgy loans, dodgy tactics, and arrogant press confrences. Alienanting the fans even further is the only progress roeder has made with his arrogant rude comments.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="gissing canary"]

[/quote]

YEEAAHHHH!!!!!!
[/quote]

Agreed, but you guys obviously dont realise... WE HAVE MADE PROGRESS!!!!!!!!! When he took over we was rock bottom, now we''re 20th, little progress, but still progress ! :O :)!

Yes, now we play pretty but pointless football using expensive loan signings, and have less points than last year.So what was your point about Grant exactly?

[quote user="gissing canary"][quote user="Ali Dia"]

[/quote]

[/quote]