Sign in to follow this  
St.John Cooper

Wenger

God he can moan... I can not stand the man, the refs are always wrong, he is always hard done by, nothing to do with Norwich I know but it just get on my nerves

Who is your most hated manager?(current) apart from GR (LOL)

OTBC

St.John

Wenger - Whilst he is a moaner, he is an awesome man-manager though!

Gets the best out of young players (gives them a chance), and doesn''t publicly criticize his players - 2 things our Mr Roeder could learn from.

[quote user="We Want Worthy Back"]Wenger - Whilst he is a moaner, he is an awesome man-manager though!

Gets the best out of young players (gives them a chance), and doesn''t publicly criticize his players - 2 things our Mr Roeder could learn from.[/quote]He has the talent there to begin with. We don''t have the Carlos Vela''s to nurture.

But it''s through Wengers great scouting network, and identifying great players at young ages that means he has talent there

i actually think Wengers starting to feel the pressure at Arsenal.... they simply dont have the players to strike fear into opponents anymore, Viera, Wright, Henry, Cole, Seaman, Bergkamp....

Look through the squad now.. Almunia, diaby, even Hleb.. how many of these players have acheived anything previuously in their careers?

Almunia was a bench warmer for years, Diaby has been booed by the arsenal fans.. Hleb is an Average player in a poor nations side (Belarus)... Arsenals time has been and gone and throwing away a 2 goal lead to the team they are battling it out for the champions league with has hit their season hard....

they wont sack Wenger for fear of angering the fans, but if they fail to win anything this season i can see Arsene standing down..... who would they get in? well its a similar situation to that at man utd.. the board are scared to death of losing the manager as they wont be able to get in anyone as good as a replacement....

It was only 12 years ago under Bruce rioch that Arsenal were a mid table side.... is history about to repeat?

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Look through the squad now.. Almunia, diaby, even Hleb.. how many of these players have acheived anything previuously in their careers?

Almunia was a bench warmer for years, Diaby has been booed by the arsenal fans.. Hleb is an Average player in a poor nations side (Belarus).

[/quote]

Didn''t Hleb get sold to Barca back in the summer??

[quote user="GJP"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Almunia was a bench warmer for years, Diaby has been booed by the arsenal fans.. Hleb is an Average player in a poor nations side (Belarus).

[/quote]

Didn''t Hleb get sold to Barca back in the summer??

[/quote]YES!

Of teh current crop its a toss up between fat sam and arry redknap.  Both odious over rated managers in their own minds and those of a few london based journalists.

Of recent years it has to be Venables who failed to achieve the success the true golden era of english players deserved.

Colin Warnock - bombastic but you have go to love his passion for the game.   HIs article on each Saturdays Independent is well worth theprice of the paper alone and has softened my opinion of him

Warnock is awesome. I''ve always liked him. Souness is allright, don''t see why people hate him so much.

I have nothing wrong with McClaren because its not his fault he failed as England manager. It''s the FA''s. Anybody could see McClaren wasn''e the right man to manage England. Yet the FA still picked him. I would be no good as England manager but I would still take the job for the simple fact of being England manager and the money involved. So got nothing wrong with that at all. The only thing I have against him is his stupid Dutch interview...

Used to like Wenger. But he has become extremely annoying. I like Scolari even if I absolutely hate Chelsea. I''ve always hated Roy Hodgson because I never thought he showed any passion whatsoever. But he is now doing an excellent job so credit''s due to him.

and Fergie never moans does he,as for being under pressure any team would suffer with most of their major stars missing, yet they still manage to play stylish football.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Warnock is awesome. I''ve always liked him. Souness is allright, don''t see why people hate him so much.

I have nothing wrong with McClaren because its not his fault he failed as England manager. It''s the FA''s. Anybody could see McClaren wasn''e the right man to manage England. Yet the FA still picked him. I would be no good as England manager but I would still take the job for the simple fact of being England manager and the money involved. So got nothing wrong with that at all. The only thing I have against him is his stupid Dutch interview...

Used to like Wenger. But he has become extremely annoying. I like Scolari even if I absolutely hate Chelsea. I''ve always hated Roy Hodgson because I never thought he showed any passion whatsoever. But he is now doing an excellent job so credit''s due to him.

[/quote]

agree on Warnock, anyone who hates Ref''s as much as he does can''t be all bad, and would swap him for our current "Leader" in a heartbeat. Souness is an arrogant git in my book though, and Phil "Mr Suntan" Brown loves himself so much it is painful to watch him being interviewed on tv.