[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]GR''s just said he''s been sick for the past 48 hrs.  Get well soon Lee[/quote]

I''ve been sick of Roeder all season 49''.[:D]

[/quote]

lol only this last part of the season he''s made me sick [:D]

[quote user="max"]Who cares, if we sell him we can afford lita, I''d rather have lita than croft, look on the bright side :) Also bell can take his place so it''s nothing major, it''s getting so over-rated, it''s all over nothing, he''s probably just ill...![/quote]

We can afford Lita?  lol sure we can, all the seats are made of gold and I''m the next big thing in undewear modelling [:S]

We can''t even afford to pay all the blokes wages let alone buy him and pay his wages, we have to rely on the good nature and charity from a NC fan to pay a % at the moment.

So unless there is fresh investment (big investment) you may find that the alarm clock wakes you up.

Crofty trained on Saturday and is on contention to play today, depending on how training went!

I thin Bell didn''t play on the right on Friday because they would have trained all week with him on the left and Croft on the right so moving him accross would upset two positions rather than one!