Sign in to follow this  
Puzzy magnet

So, Charlton v Norwich in the cup...

We haven''t won in London in 20 games. They haven''t won in 16 (?) games.

Something has got to give - and I think I know what...

We''ll have a load of fans there and we''ll get beat. Fact.

[quote user="Lol Morgan"]We''ll have a load of fans there and we''ll get beat. Fact.[/quote]We''ll have a load of fans there. Fact.We''ll get beat - opinion.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Lol Morgan"]
We''ll have a load of fans there and we''ll get beat. Fact.[/quote]

We''ll have a load of fans there. Fact.

We''ll get beat - opinion.
[/quote]

In all fairness Chops, we will get beat.

If we can convincingly beat Forest tomorrow, then with Crofty in the team, AND Doc as captain, I''d be much more confident going back to South London again after yesterday''s benign performance.

I dream of reaching the fourth round of the FA Cup. That is all I ask in terms of a cup run. That is all I ask from the club. Not much is it? We could lose to Bury again in the following round, I wouldnt mind, so long as we progressed that one stage. It wont happen with Delia at the helm of the club, she has drained the club of ambition.

FACT: A piss poor Charlton team will make easy work of us, they will brush us aside like christmas sprouts. I think we all know we have absolutley no chance of winning this game. But more importantly I think the players and Roeder know we have absolutley no chance of winning this game. A sad situation indeed.

We will get knocked out in the semi-finals of the FA Cup by Barnsley, who will in turn lose to Aston Villa 4-1 in the finals.

Though I''m sitting on the fence on this one.

I was going, cant now... But anyways, i think we''ll play well and draw, then demolish them 5-1 at home :).. Then wake up. (or not?)

[quote user="matt8"]

I''m going. As i did in the league last year. Nice ground, good away fixture. Sorry to be positive but i think it''ll be a City win! OTBC!

[/quote]

Yes we will win with the reward of a nice easy away draw to the Gunners,

If you really want to go to Arsenal MIA, go to the Emirates Cup in pre-season.  Tickets always easy to get hold of, prices from about £25 and involves 4 major European teams.

When was the last time we won an FA Cup game away to a team in an equal or superior division to us?  Has it EVER happened?  Why all these commenters expecting us to win?  A tie maybe, and if so, I''d be thrilled with that.. and hope for a win at home.

Assuming we win the game before the 3rd Round one, you know the line up will be adjusted as Roeder attempts to fix what is not broken. So, stop counting on that game to be a precursor to the Charlton game.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

We could lose to Bury again in the following round, I wouldnt mind, so long as we progressed that one stage. It wont happen with Delia at the helm of the club, she has drained the club of ambition.

[/quote]I must''ve imagined the drives to Tamworth and Chelsea a couple of years back then...

TAMWORTH!?!?!?!?  You''re bringing up Tamworth, Herb?  COME ON!  Had we NOT won that game, it would have been international news.

As for Chelsea, we got hammered there, 4-0. I brought 2 friends over to watch it.  They now understand my support of NCFC is die hard and nothing less. You could have been at the helm for the Tamworth win, and you''re a moron, Herb. Even I could have lead the team to victory there.

[quote user="RustysRevenge"]

If you really want to go to Arsenal MIA, go to the Emirates Cup in pre-season.  Tickets always easy to get hold of, prices from about £25 and involves 4 major European teams.

[/quote]

If I do go to the emirates it will only be if Norwich are playing there no split devide here