Sign in to follow this  
pickle

road to sucess is keeping managers

Why do you agree, back up your post with your reasons.

So if a Manager isn''t getting results, his team are at rock bottom and in serious danger of getting relegated, the fans have lost faith and he''s lost the dressing room you would keep him on would you? ( I''m talking about Forest by the way not us)

lol, asthey say time is a virtue. what is not taken into consideration is how hard it is from being at the top of one league to then sit bottm off another. teams are used to winning then get promoted to be and dont take in to consideration that thy will battle against relegation again.

if it is as bad as forrest then maybe. i was talking about us in general though

is it though? Warnock took over in 2007 for Palace, when he took over they were struggling and looking nothing like the Palace we all expect, look at them now, playoffs are likely. As soon as he took over they pushed up the table. Now I am no 100% Roeder fan, I just credit him and thank him for doing the job he has done so far which is keep our heads above water until we have change at the top.

Success comes with quality, quality comes with money, Norwich comes without money sadly

[quote user="pickle"]

lol, asthey say time is a virtue. what is not taken into consideration is how hard it is from being at the top of one league to then sit bottm off another. teams are used to winning then get promoted to be and dont take in to consideration that thy will battle against relegation again.

[/quote]Would you have kept Peter Grant?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="pickle"]

[/quote]

Would you have kept Peter Grant?
[/quote]

simple answer with two words second word is no u can guess the first

Spot the contradiction.  So we should keep GR, but we did the right thing by getting rid of PG lmfao [:D]

GR isn''t doing much better if at all than PG did just over a year ago.

[quote user="pickle"] yep i win lol [/quote]

I''m afraid not, although the answer is not changing the managers everytime we lose, the answer isn''t hanging onto a lost cause either.

I forgot to add that it''s the board knowing when to draw the line with managers.

If GR get''s us relegated (and players of course), would you still be as happy with GR Pickle?