Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

WHAT A MESS!

When Grant walked out, I thought....what an honorable man. Now, I wonder if he simply saw the writing on the wall in terms of funds and did a Martin O''Neill.

When Roeder came in, despite the warnings of others who have had him manage their Club, I thought.....fine, maybe this is going to be the right Club for him and I liked his attitude towards Norwich and the area.  Now, I am beginning to see why he became so despised.

When Roeder brought in Taylor, Evans and other and lifted us up the table, I thought....I was right, this guy is well connected and is bringing in players unknown to Grant. Now I hate his over reliance on loans.

When Roeder began to put out his ideologies I thought, great, I like his principles such as not publicly slagging off players. Now, I see him as a shallow hypocrite, a poor man manager and like all bullies and control freaks he gets rid of the stronger personalities who might challenge him.

When he cleared out the Club I thought, blimey, I thought we had some dead wood but I never would have put X into that category, never mind, perhaps he picks on merit. Now I know he has his irrational favourites and also has an unhealthy tendency to tinker as he did in the final third of last season and does so persistently this.

But, can we sack this teflon coated idiot? Can we afford to? Can we afford not to?

When Roeder came in we all knew the Club needed to be re-invented because we had slipped into lethargy and progressive decline. Has anything changed? Only one thing....I have no urge to go watch because I am absolutely frustrated to hell and even more frustratingly cannot see a way forward.

We are really in a rut. Yes, we have developed some decent players. Yes, we have had some rotten luck and yes, we have often lost by very little but managed to lose all the same.

Does anyone have any sensible and constructive opinions as to how NCFC can stay up this season and begin to progress?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

When Grant walked out, I thought....what an honorable man. Now, I wonder if he simply saw the writing on the wall in terms of funds and did a Martin O''Neill.

When Roeder came in, despite the warnings of others who have had him manage their Club, I thought.....fine, maybe this is going to be the right Club for him and I liked his attitude towards Norwich and the area.  Now, I am beginning to see why he became so despised.

When Roeder brought in Taylor, Evans and other and lifted us up the table, I thought....I was right, this guy is well connected and is bringing in players unknown to Grant. Now I hate his over reliance on loans.

When Roeder began to put out his ideologies I thought, great, I like his principles such as not publicly slagging off players. Now, I see him as a shallow hypocrite, a poor man manager and like all bullies and control freaks he gets rid of the stronger personalities who might challenge him.

When he cleared out the Club I thought, blimey, I thought we had some dead wood but I never would have put X into that category, never mind, perhaps he picks on merit. Now I know he has his irrational favourites and also has an unhealthy tendency to tinker as he did in the final third of last season and does so persistently this.

But, can we sack this teflon coated idiot? Can we afford to? Can we afford not to?

When Roeder came in we all knew the Club needed to be re-invented because we had slipped into lethargy and progressive decline. Has anything changed? Only one thing....I have no urge to go watch because I am absolutely frustrated to hell and even more frustratingly cannot see a way forward.

We are really in a rut. Yes, we have developed some decent players. Yes, we have had some rotten luck and yes, we have often lost by very little but managed to lose all the same.

Does anyone have any sensible and constructive opinions as to how NCFC can stay up this season and begin to progress?

[/quote]

Spot on, unfortunately most of the jokers on this site still think he''s a good manager. Wait for beausant, max, iba, match day pie and all the other mugs to defend the indefensible.

[quote user="fearofambition"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

[/quote]

Spot on, unfortunately most of the jokers on this site still think he''s a good manager. Wait for beausant, max, iba, match day pie and all the other mugs to defend the indefensible.

[/quote]I agree with some points... but one i don''t... I am not a mug but believe he could be a better manager and that we can not afford to sack him due to the financial implications....I have already posted my view re todays game on anther thread stating sack the f***ing squad.Fed up with paying out every week and seeing a decent team playing crap!Well glad i didn''t go!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]We need a serious New Year miracle, and miracles don''t happen but rarely.[/quote]A lottery win for me to buy out DS and get us a team that can play lol

But do we keep him on because we can''t afford to sack him? Is that the one, over riding reason why he should be kept as Manager because to dispense with his services is financially a non starter?He stays put, not because he is a good football manager, motivator, tactician and coach, but, mediocre as his reign is becoming, we can''t afford to sack him, so think its best if he stays put and we get into further debt for footballing reasons, rather than for paying compensation?Hilarious-Norwich City, the team that continue with their manager and whatever his tenure ultimately brings because they can''t afford to do anything else!