Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Score Predictions For Forest

Think much will depend on if a certain Mr Earnshaw gets a run out for Forest and how they take to the news of Calderwoods sacking.

If they come out fighting and Earnshaw plays then I expect Earnie to grab a couple of goals and Forest to win maybe 2-1.

On the other hand it could be a 2-0 victory to us.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Think much will depend on if a certain Mr Earnshaw gets a run out for Forest and how they take to the news of Calderwoods sacking.

If they come out fighting and Earnshaw plays then I expect Earnie to grab a couple of goals and Forest to win maybe 2-1.

[/quote]

Not like you to sit on the fence mate! [;)]

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Not like you to sit on the fence mate! [;)]

[/quote]

Well caretaker managers and all that, ex goalscoring hero possibly returning to Carrow Road, anything could happen in this one really.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I think we will see another Leroy Hat trick here tomorrow and just for good measure Carl Cort will get a couple as well  Yes I say 5 -0 to us

Teams near the bottom are always tight affairs with both sides trying to cling to a point. I expect both teams to be playing a 4-5-1 formation so the midfield will be swamped and both sides difficult to break down. With all that in mind I still think City will edge it...... 8-0.

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I think we will see another Leroy Hat trick here tomorrow and just for good measure Carl Cort will get a couple as well  Yes I say 5 -0 to us

[/quote]

That''s the spirit! Optimistic people are the future of norwich! I''m going for a 4-1 lita hat-track, and a bell corner to set up court for a over head kick ( like crouches), but we will come back from 1-0 down, a marshall mistake, but later on marshall will make 5 great saves!(the saves will be slightly over exagerated by marshall per usual ;) )!

[quote user="Titanic"]2-1 Forest[/quote]

Keep the spirit up why dont ya''?

1 - 1.

If either team wins I think it will be Forest. We are the in-form team - I don''t just mean by results - and it should be an easy, comfortable win. But I fancy we may under-estimate the opposition given their position and no manager. It will need strong leadership and motivation to avoid defeat and (sorry, Fotheringham supporters) if Fotheringham plays for most of the match that defeat is likely to happen. If Drury is allowed into the starting line up we stand a better chance of a clean sheet.

i still remember how we struggled against the poorest side in the division last week, so i''m going for 1-1, Roeder Out!!

as long as we win i couldnt give a ****.......and we best win since accumulators are depending on it.......I would however agree that if forest score first we are doomed.....heres hoping to us getting out of the blocks quickly and giving it a right good go from the start......OTBC